One last letter

Hey Var i'm not sure why - of course I 'm sure is just strange to pour muy feelings on a paper ?¡-what i mean to say is thank Varian thank you for after dying once already (don't even comment in me and fitzerbert having that in commom) You made this "second life " amazing as I could have ever expect it to be..don't get me wrong but after a certain demon make you fuck  your chances in life well ...expectations in life were as low as they could be but somehow you still forgive me,love me..married me and we had the twins after a while -crazy ,Am i right? Well i 'm most sure if was your teenage dream not that it was bad it just was....nevermind.I just wrote this because i just wanted to "express" how gratefull and happy i'm for everything Varian and please don't blame yourself over this ...i 'm old and anyways it was bound to happend sooner or later....and i mean it Varian just like when i had to go all those years ago ...you don't have to pause your life for me  , go and made even more achievements ,go and try to just live life.Sure i won't be back but i will always take care of you from above or from wherever i will be ..i  won't be able to take that Cassamdrium unless you want me to ....I left happily and i do it again knowing  that i make better choices, knowing my destiny , knowing all i ever wanted and thank you for that.

Your always beloved 

Cassie

Varian read each word and phrase ..knwoing them to be the last he would see of his beloved wife .He loved her so much and even know he knew he may the right choice when he felt in love with her and he will honor her wishes just as he will alaways do .