D34TH| K1y0t4k4 Ish1m4ru

!TW! MENTIONS OF D34TH, B!00D, M4RD3R

When you're about to die, you usually feel anger or sadness. You feel like you haven't completed everything yet. That's what he thought. For a few seconds that is. After being blunged to the head with all of the neon pink blood. He thought of what he had completed. Nothing. Nothing came up. He expected to feel, sadness, or even anger at the person who had murdered him, but he didn't. He felt nothing, but happiness.

Life isn't always fun. He knew that. With one final breath, he closed his eyes, only to open them up again. Not to a wall with art supplies, but a bright light. He had the strength to stand up, only to see his body lying on the floor. Motionless. He expected to feel at least one tear fall down his face, but nothing ever came.

Just one single smile.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

150 words! :D

You can skip this part if you want, but i do advice you to read it.

If you know me from my Technoblade story then welcome! I'm into danganronpa now!

Also, I have made my choice and I will not be coming back to the dream SMP fandom.

I am way too far into danganronpa and I am missing a bunch of lore as well in the Dream SMP fandom so trying to go back would be a hassle.

I'm pretty sure my friend, Fishii who I talk to on a daily basis, has also left.

She's not really into danganronpa, but she's trying to learn about it.

His favorite characters are Korekiyo and Kaito and mine are, Gundham, Kiyotaka, and Nagito!

Those are the ones that I'll be making most of the oneshot's/fanfictions about.

I would also like to say that my reasoning for leaving the Dream SMP fandom are:

The fandom itself

starting to get less exciting (in my opinion)

losing motivation for catching up on the lore.

drama.

People making dnf jokes with anything that's blue and green. (SOMEONE'S SISTER D13D AND THEIR FAVORITE COLORS WERE GREEN AND BLUE AND PEOPLE WERE F4CK!NG MENTIONING DNF AND MAKING JOKES ABOUT IT. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE) That ruined dnf for me. it's not always about it.

i will not be joining the fandom again anytime soon. For now, i will be in the danganronpa fandom.

This might seem like i hate the Dream smp but i don't.

Thank you for listening to my rant.