As The Sun Rises| Kiyotaka with Ishimondo(?)

au where Taka survives, but Mondo still d13$. (Taeko only kills Hifumi and Taka sadly votes for Mondo.) Also added a pretty popular head-cannon (I think) that Yasuhiro is Taka's stepbrother. This is basically alive AU Taka after Mondo's death.

TW: 3X3C4T10N, D43TH, B100D. M4RD3R.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd pov:

It had been only a week after Mondo's execution, and Taka was still in a mournful situation. He hadn't eaten despite the pleading of his acquaintance, Makoto, and his Step-brother, Yasuhiro. Taka and Mondo had been friends since they were little. He had a crush on him for quite some time but was never able to confess.

Taka then heard someone swipe something under his door, but he didn't bother to get it. He just wanted to sleep.

A couple of hours later as Taka tried to go to sleep, he heard a familiar noise.

*Ding dong bing bong*

"A body has been discovered! Now then, after a certain amount of time, your class trial will begin"

"Again?! Taka thought.  He slowly got up to see which one of his acquaintances are dead. His legs were numb and sore as he has been in his bed all week. 

As he opened his door, he was greeted with the silent halls. No noise was heard in the distance. He slowly walked until he heard faint chatting in the distance. It was coming from the nurse's office. He opened the door to see a worried Aoi, a shocked Celeste, and a shaking Makoto. He looked inside to see Hifumi lying there.

Dead.

"H-Hifumi!?" Taka stuttered in shock.

"M-Me and Celeste went to the restroom for a little bit and when we came back.... he was dea- dead!" Aoi explains loudly with tears flowing down her face.

Taka tried to calm down the worried Aoi, while Makoto investigated the scene of the crime. Taka led Aoi out of the room to see Kyoko walking towards the two. 

"Glad to see you out of your room Ishimaru." Kyoko acknowledged

"One of our classmates is dead! My best friend is gone, but that won't change me comforting and helping my classmates!" Taka cried out.

Makoto then slowly comes out of the room along with Celeste.

"Kyoko! Where have you been?" Makoto asked.

"I need to show you guys something," Kyoko responds.

Everyone slowly follows Kyoko to where she is heading. They all arrive at the pool standing by the lockers.

"Where's Sakura, Byakuya, Toko, and Hifumi? Kyoko asks.

"Hifumi is...dead. As for the rest, we split up a while ago so i am not certain." Celeste answers.

"I see. We should find them. This is very important." Kyoko declared

Right when she says that, Taka sees the group slowly approaching. 

"M-Master told us tha-that he had he-heard yo-you talking so we c-came as soon as we c-could. Isn't h-he so smar-smart. Toko chuckled.

"This is the only complement I'll accept from you. The dirty skunk is right. We heard your loud and annoying chattering across the hallway." Byakuya scoffed.