M3m0r13$| K1y0t4k4 1sh1m4r4 + M0nd0 0w4d4

TW 3X3C4TIONS D34TH M4RD3R
Please let me know if I should add any more triggers!

They were little. Kids. Each time they were together, it brought new memories. They grew up. Growing up can be fun, but that's what tore them apart. They stopped communicating. Everything just stopped. Those magnificent memories tuned into forgotten memories. scattered memories.

Hope's Peak Acadamy is the thing that brought them together. Before their untimely demise. In Hope's Peak Acadamy, they became friends. Even if it was only for a day or two, it felt like the best feeling in the world.

Oh, how wrong they were.

It started with the first killing. Of course, both of them were terrified. It didn't help that whoever committed the murder would be executed. There were accusations left and right. It ended with a neon red-haired boy being executed.

Then, the second death happened and, this time one of them was the murder. It was heartbreaking. It was horrible. The screams that were shown that day will never be forgotten. The execution ended with a box of butter that stated, "Mondo butter!"

He stopped eating. He couldn't risk eating his only friend. He wouldn't talk to anyone. The only one who was there for him was his acquaintance, Yasuhiro.

A couple of days later, he was discovered dead in the Art Room Storage.

His last memory was them playing together.

He could never see more clearer.
———————————————————————————————————————————————
223 words! I'm not as proud but I still like it!