Blossom| Kiyotaka+Mondo|fluff+ slight angst

Yes, actual fluff.

TW: sw34ring, p4nic 4tt4ck$ and, n3g4ti1v3 th0ught$

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd person pov:

As Taka sat under the blossom tree, he felt the cold wind against his skin. He had been waiting for his companion, Mondo. He wanted to confess for a month now and decided to do it here. It was spring and the grass swayed against the wind. As Taka waited for Mondo, he saw a figure in the distance heading towards him. He then realizes that the figure was no other than Mondo!

"Hey bro!" Taka hears Mondo's faint shouts.

"Hey, Owada!" Taka shouts back as Mondo approaches him.

"For fucks sake, you don't have to call me, Owada. Just Mondo." Mondo groans.

"Sorry Mondo!" 

"Bro, you don't have to be so formal about it."

"But-"

I'm your friend Ishi. Not some dumbass walking down the street."

As the two kept on talking, Taka's nervousness kept on rising. His breathing started to pick up, and his thoughts started to mess with him.

'what if he rejects you?"

"He hates you."

"why would he be with someone like you?"

As his mind picked up thoughts, his breathing got faster and faster to the point that he couldn't breathe.

Mondo noticed Taka's rapid breathing and started to get concerned. 

"Ishi, you okay?" Mondo questioned.

Mondo touched Taka's shoulder but there was still no answer. Mondo started to notice Taka falling towards the ground, but he was able to catch him in time.

Taka's breathing had slowed down, but his eyes were shut. Mondpo wrapped his arms around Taka and held him close.

"Love you.'

"....Love you too..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

249 words. this is fluff. I don't give fluff a lot so you guys are lucky. : D