Kiyotaka's beta D34th

This is Kiyotaka's beta death!

!TW! S4!C1D3, 3X3C4TI0NS, M4RD3R, H4NG!NG, B!00D, ST4RV4T!0N

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taka had just watched his best friend get executed for killing Chihiro Fujisaki. He was In the process of grieving. He couldn't take it anymore. He had been in his dorm for the last couple of days. He had given up on everything. He didn't eat out of fear that there would be Mondo Butter in it. He looked down to see blurred plates filled with flavorsome foods.

He sure was starving but, tried his best to ignore the nutritious food scattered on the plates. Yasuhiro had been coming and giving him food every day, only for it to be set aside and rot. Sure He felt guilt inside for not eating and letting Yasuhiro hassle with trying to help him do so, but he was certain that there was Mondo butter inside it.

One day, he decided to actually go outside his dorm.

One final time.

(I'm not going to go into full detail for this part, as it might be heavily triggering to some people.)

After revisiting everything, he went into his dorm and grabbed the rope

There was no other way. He's been struggling for days now. The struggle is over. As he took one final breath, he got on the chair.

"I'll see you soon, bro."

*ding dong bing bong* (BABY, someone please get this reference.)

"A body has been discovered!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

229 words
H i
It won't let me tag them, but Zapbee inspired me to make this idea so, give t h e m s u p p o r t