Chapter 25

Chapter 25

**A/N- this is the last chapter before the epilogue...thank you all for your support of this story, again I am not sure if or when I am going to do a story on Joe and Mike, if I do ya'll be the first to know.***

Gavin's POV...(Warning)

"Baby, are you sure you're alright?" Damien asked me for what seemed like the millionth time since we left Joe's apartment after helping him move back into his place. He was intently studying my dry-eyed expression as he leaned over me in the middle of our big bed.

I refrained from rolling my eyes at him, after all he wasn't just my boyfriend, he was also my Master and as much as I loved to feel the sting of his palm smacking against the exposed skin of my naked butt cheeks; I don't feel like I can deal with it today. "I am fine." I rolled over and cuddled closer to his comforting warmth. We were lying in the middle of our California King size bed, it felt smaller somehow now that the three of us weren't crammed onto it.

"Gavin..."

"Damien, baby...I know what you are going to say and I am sorry to interrupt you, but I knew that our breakup with Joseph was destined to happen sooner or later, and I was just as much to blame in this situation because I saw a long time ago how Joseph felt about Mike and I didn't say anything either of you about it. Joseph is a big boy and I am sure your rules aren't any different for him than they are for me. He chose to stay with us; he could have explained himself and his feelings and moved on but he didn't. So the way I see it, no one is at fault here. Yes, I prefer that he was here with us, and if it's meant to be between the three of us then he will comeback. I just wanted Joseph to have every opportunity to be happy."

My Master leaned over me and kissed me on the tip of my nose before uttering, "Baby I am constantly amazed by you. You have come so far over the years and I love you more now than I could ever imagine possible. How did you get to be so smart?" He teased me as he licked his way across my bottom lip and my body immediately responded to the naughty little caress. My breathing hitched and my cock stirred against the cotton of my fitted boxers.

"I had an amazing pair of men in my life that allowed me to be myself and choose the the path I wanted to walk on my journey so far on this life. Men that helped me grow from the unwanted son to the desired partner and beloved boyfriend." I replied as I batted my eyes at him while rolling him onto his back and straddling his strong thighs. I made sure that my ass was situated right on top of the impressive length of his shaft.

"Oh, I think that giving such selfless support over the years deserves a reward." Damien purred as he stared up at me with a half lidded lustful gaze. He rolled his hips and I released a needy little whimper when I felt that solid steel rod as his erect shaft rubbed the crease of my ass. The sinful glide of his turgid flesh against my cotton covered rear end was more than enough to ignite the low burning flame that has been simmering on low all day into a full fledged inferno. I whimpered as I began to rock myself back and forth along the delicious length of his turgid flesh.

Damien's voice dipped a few octaves and his unique aquamarine eyes were practically glowed with open interest as he ran his palms all over my naked torso. "Are you trying to seduce me baby?" He whispered and I just smiled and ground myself even harder against his groin and I was rewarded with a lusty groan from my man. His hands flew to my gyrating hips but he didn't stop my movements.

All of a sudden Damien lunged up and forward and before I could even release a shocked breath, I found myself pinned to the mattress. Damien's hot muscled body covered mine from chest to groin. My thighs were splayed wide open as they accommodated my man who was settled firmly in between them. My arms were pinned over my head and I automatically glanced to the side where Joe was supposed to be only to see an empty space and my heart lurched for a moment and I closed my eyes and gathered myself before refocusing my gaze on my Master.