Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Damien's POV...

 (Bath at The Dungeon-------->)

 **Warning, nuff said, Enjoy :-)**

Fall tuned into winter and winter was slowly melting into spring, and I decided to spend some one on one time with Joe today seeing as Gavin was keeping Corey company while Marcus was out of town. I wanted to do something special for him and I wanted to sit him down and talk to him. Even though Joe had submitted to me and he was wearing my collar; I still felt his disquiet and his distance sometimes. There was nothing more that I could do to let him know that I love him, just the same as Gavin.

But Joseph just had it branded on psyche that in a relationship there is supposed to be only two people, and that the third person will never be as valued as the other and perceived as the interloper. And I have tried everything to dispel him of this notion. I constantly showered him with love and attention. And Gavin spoils him rotten, but I think that Joe needed to see the difference in the way that I love Gavin was different compared to the way that I love him. I don't love one more than the other, it's just that Gavin's needs so much more than Joseph will ever require of me, and I know Gavin has been apprehensive to tell Joseph the entire story in regards to his family deplorable treatment of him.

Gavy has been trying to bury the pain I know that he was still feeling over the betrayal of his loved ones, even after his success with getting his say when he confronted them face to face. His family used to be his whole world before they tried to beat the gay out of him.  Gavin has always sought their support and approval. And that was another product of his fucking family's influence. He had grown up desperately trying to gain his parent's approval for just being himself. He had to fight for what he was interested in and not what his old man told him to be interested in, and he has always lived in his brother's shadow, constantly being measured up to Gary and always being not good enough in his parent's eyes.

 And I, for one refused to let Gavin feel like that ever, never again. So Gavin's needs are special and as his Dominant, it is my role to provide what he needed. It is also my role to make sure that he is healthy both mentally as well as physically; I have to make sure that his mental health is addressed and at peace. Joe hasn't been privy to that dynamic of Gavin's nature or all if his past yet, and I think it's time I explained it to him. I had gained Gavin's consent to talk to Joe about it last night.

Now, here I am leaning on the side of my car outside of Joe's workplace waiting to take him out to dinner. He has no idea of my plans for the evening. I had spoken to him earlier in the day and casually asked him if he was going to be done with his work on time tonight, and if he had any plans after he was finished. He told me he didn't have anything planned and that he was coming straight home as soon as five o' clock rolled around.

It was actually mild outside this evening and I was enjoying the warmer weather. I didn't have to wait long because after a steady stream of people rushing home after working all day, as Joe finally stepped out onto the sidewalk and he immediately caught sight of me. I guess the people standing around ogling my car sort of gave me away.  I watched as Joe licked those luscious pink lips as he stared across the few feet of concrete sidewalk making his way towards me. I pushed off my car and slowly made my way over to him.

I couldn’t hold back the smug smile that curved my lips as I watched as his breathing picked up and his sole focus centered on me. I gathered his firm body against mine and I took those dewy pink lips of his in a sweet little kiss. I heard a few gasps around us, but I didn't give a shit, and from Joseph’s arms wrapping tightly around me told me he didn't mind his co-workers watching me claiming what's mine. "Hey baby." I said as I pulled back and gave him a smile. He was still clinging to my shoulders and looking a little dazed and flushed in the face, and that was just perfect for me.