Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Damien’s POV…

(Sexy Damien---------->)

I opened the front door and stepped inside and closed the door behind me as quietly as I could and braced myself. For no matter how soundless I made my entry, my baby still hears me as I come home and wait for it, yes. I hear him long before I see him as he bounds down the stairs and barely makes the corner by the living room skidding almost on his heels in his haste to greet me. I smile because I can’t help myself as his little body slams into me and he practically climbs me like a tree. This was the response I got if I am gone for more than a few minutes from his side, and to tell the truth, it was an awesome feeling to be greeted like you were truly missed, and adored like you really matter to someone.

It has been a little over three months now since I have made this beautiful boy mine and he has kept me on my toes every single minute of every day. He is an amazingly bright young man, so full of love and life and it has been wondrous to watch him open up and gain his confidence. Every time I look at him, it’s like looking at sunshine and the joy the he inspires is almost breathtaking to behold. He has everybody under his spell and he was spoiled atrociously because of it. Even Marcus and Micah can’t resist those big blue eyes and those pouty pink lips. I have been told more than once that I needed to hurry up and collar my pretty baby because the sharks were circling.

The only reason they haven’t approached Gavin is because they fear me and more so Marcus, and Gavin for all his sweetness has a tongue on him that is as sharp as knife, he could literally slay you with words. The first time I saw him take on someone and rendered them to nothing with just his mouth, I was shocked beyond belief. I had to punish him for it, not that the person didn't deserve it. But he literally slayed the poor twink right where he stood, and what was the twink’s crime you ask? It was the same little sub that knelt at my feet a few weeks earlier and seems to refuse to take the hint that I am off the market. Well after Gavin had flayed him in the middle of the common room floor of the club in front of all and sundry, I had little doubt that the poor boy had no choice but to get the message.

As a matter of fact, I heard from Micah that the sub had not renewed his membership and was very disgruntled about the whole situation. And informed him that the Doms at the club had no control over their pets and didn’t know what a good submissive was even if it hit them in the face. I knew that barb was directed at me specifically. Tommy had tried for years to become my boy, but I hated manipulative subs that topped from the bottom. He was so horrendous that I had stopped playing with him long before my beautiful boy came into my life.

Currently Gavin was wrapped around me like second skin and I had to kiss his pretty pink lips and give his tight little ass a gentle squeeze. I was so used to carrying him around the house now, it was like second nature. So I carried him into the kitchen and to my surprise Gino was standing at the stove stirring something that smelled heavenly in a pot on the stove.

“Baby, Gino is teaching me to make Mrs. R’s sauce.” He said as he bounced over to where Gino was stirring the sauce, he lifted the lid of the other pot and checked what looked like spaghetti noodles before replacing the lid. And tittered his way back to my side.

I greeted Gino and he smiled and rolled his eyes at Gavin’s hyperactive antics. I chuckled and ran placed a hand on the back of his neck and applied just a little pressure. And that caught his attention, he immediately stopped bouncing and his hands went to his side. He was now completely calm as he snuggled into my touch and I captured his gaze. I told him to settle down and that I was going to shower and change. And like the thoughtful sweetheart he was he offered to help, but I urged him to stay with his friend.