Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Damien’s POV…

 (Cutie Gavin----->)

 I woke up to a warm little body snuggling close to my side. I was lying on my back and I had a slender leg thrown over my hips and an arm across my chest. I looked down at the little blond head resting on my shoulder and I couldn’t help the smirk on my face as the events of the previous evening returned to my sleep fogged brain. I slowly ran my fingertips across the smooth skin of his arm. You could still see the faint discoloration from the bruises that were still healing after weeks of his arrival to the city. Breathing deep to control the rage that engulfed me every time I thought about someone, his own family abusing this angel brought out every protective cell in my body. If I could get him to agree to be mine nothing and no one would ever hurt him again.

 He shuffled even closer sighing sweetly through his pretty pink lips as his thigh pressed nicely on my morning wood. I let the heat of desire simmer on low boil through my veins as I continued to pet his creamy skin. I so wanted to strip him naked and lick every square inch of his body, my mouth salivated at the erotic image, I just knew he would taste as sweet as he looks. I seriously was worried though if he would be responsive to try my lifestyle. Whips, canes, rope, restraints, clamps, and spankings that left some bruising was definitely on the menu and I was apprehensive of how he would respond to that after what he has been through, but his shy innocence called out to me and turned me on like nothing else, every time he blushed my cock took notice and twitched in appreciation.

 I thought back on everything that Gino had explained to me when I had pressured him into telling what he knew of Gavin, that and the background check I had done on him. I had to admit that he was a tough little thing, to endure what he did and manage to travel cross country from everything he knew to get away, God, my gut twisted whenever I thought about how scared he must have been. I have long since given up on the strong reactions he brought out of me; ever since I laid eyes on his beautiful baby blues I was caught. He stirred again and I nuzzled his head trying to get him to wake up. We needed to get up and get something to eat. I needed to have a talk with him and the sooner the better. I brought the hand I had around his waist up to the middle of his back and I gently shook him while I quietly called his name.

 “Mmm...no wakey…comfy.” He mumbled and dug himself deeper into my side.  Damn, he was so adorable. I found myself chuckling I leaned up my elbow and shook him a little harder. He batted my hand away and mumbled some more but I couldn’t make out the words. I sighed and leaned forward for I couldn’t help myself. I let my lips brush against his and lust instantly grabbed me by the balls at the softness of his lips. He tasted so fucking sweet. My tongue took a mind of its own as it snaked past my lips and I licked his bottom lip. He moaned and arched his hot little body against mine and his clothed hard on brushed against my hip, and I felt my control slip a little bit. His hands came up and clutched my shoulders bringing me further against his chest. I called his name against his lips and his eyes popped open and he eased back and mumbled something under his breath but I caught them, “not a dream.” 

 I smirked and pecked him on those delicious lips of his, and I said. “No baby, I am very much real. Now love, it’s time to get up.”

 He blushed and nodded his head me and much to my disappointed he untangled his arms and legs from my body. I rolled to the side of the bed and checked the time on my cell phone. I pointed him to the bathroom and got up to stretch the kinks out of my body, when I turned he had already shuffled into the bathroom. I sent a quick text to Gino to tell him that Gavin was alright and please to tell his Aunt and Uncle that I would bring him back later, maybe. I ran my fingers through my hair to attempt some kind of order and waited for Gavin to finish in the bathroom.