Twenty

You flop to the bed as Keigo throws you down as gently as possible on it, his body looming over yours. You shake your head, pressing your hand against his chest in the way you had done before, gently pressing at his sternum.
He looks at you in dismay and you feel a little nibble of guilt in your stomach, but you shoo it away, knowing what you were and weren't comfortable with, and not wanting to settle for any less than comfort after Junichiro.
"Just... just until I get comfortable." You say, averting your eyes from his pointed, fair gaze. He obliges, flopping down to your side, his wings resting lazily over the edge of the bed.

"What works for you?" He asks, his eyes trained on you in the softest way you'd ever had anyone look at you before. But sadly, your coy-ness overshone it, tricking your brain into thinking he was being judgemental, rude, even though you were practically screaming at yourself it wasn't the case.
"L-like we usually do." You manage to spit out, and within seconds Keigo had moved you so you were both seated, his back pressed against the headboard, wings outspread slightly. He had a tight grip on your waist through the baggy top you wore, the familiar pressing of his fingertips into your skin almost being a relief in itself.

You move your head forwards, trapping him in a kiss, his hands falling to your straddled thighs immediately, his mouth opening nearly immediately for you. You press your hands against his chest as your tongue slips against his, a low growl emitting from his chest as he squeezes your thighs firmly. You let out a little gasp when his hands travel a little further up underneath your shorts, his thumbs rubbing against your pelvic bone flirtatiously, and he takes the chance to nip at your bottom lip.
You moan at the nip, your eyes half lidding as you go to pull at the bottom of his shirt, suddenly feeling a lot more brazen than you had been mere moments ago. He presses one of his hands against your lower back as he moves forward so you don't move too far away from him, before moving his arms and wings in a way that helped you tug his shirt off.

You stare at the now shirtless man before you, his build being a lot stronger than you assumed it had been before seeing him topless. You bite your lip before tracing your fingers over the creases in his abs, making the man shiver underneath you from the gentle caress of your fingertips. He grabs your chin and pulls you forward again, kissing you hungrily this time as his hands travel up and down your back underneath your shirt.
He goes to move his hands to your stomach and you move your hands to his instantly, moving them back down to your waist, not breaking the kiss as you did so.

He groans, and gently squeezes your waist as he moves his head away slowly, still littering tiny pecks on your slightly swollen lips.
"Are you feeling more comfortable now?" He asks, his voice that sultry low you'd heard before.
"I think so." You whisper breathlessly, and Keigo presses one hand against your back, and the other on the underside of your thigh, flipping you both around slowly so his body covers yours, his wings cocooning over you again like they had done before. You fight the urge to reach out and touch them.
"Still comfortable?" He asks, kissing up and down your neck and you arch your body against his, hoping that's answer enough for him. "Mm, words, dove."
"Y-yes." You say, the kisses on your neck along with the half-weight of his body looming over yours nearly enough to make you see stars, and you want to curse yourself for being such a lightweight.

He gently kisses you again, his fingers tugging at the waistband of your shorts. You cringe a little at the idea of him seeing you nude, and he pulls his head away almost immediately, looking down at you with his avian gaze.
"No?" He asks, moving his fingers to your side rather than the waistband.
"No- yes! Just... can you do it like last time?" You ask shyly, your confidence threatening to leave you again.
"Sure." He says, head returning to your neck, his longer strands of tousled blonde hair tickling your cheek as he does so. He kisses your throat this time, making your breath hitch a little from the new sensation. Soon after, you feel his fingers press against your clit again through the fabric of your shorts, making you gasp and arch your back, much like you had the first time.