Twenty One

You sit with your back against the wall, your legs curled up against your body as you dwell on what had just happened. Outwardly you looked like you were simply deep in thoughts but internally your thoughts were screaming, your heart going crazy behind your rib cage.
Keigo was pacing around the room in his boxers, retrieving a new bed sheet, feathers dusting up the sandy bed, sweeping the remains of the old bed sheet onto the floor. Normally you would have complained but you didn't pay it much mind, you could just hoover it tomorrow.

As you watch him, your heart pangs. Was he mad? He sounded firmer than usual. Oh my god, he was mad. You seriously had no idea what had happened though, completely lost in the moment underneath him, brain swimming from the last orgasm he'd gifted you. You move your shaky hands to look at them as you realise you'd been gripping the sheets pretty hard as you'd come, maybe touch was what set it off?
Your heart sinks as you look back at the flawless winged hero that was placing the new sheet on the bed, his bare back facing you as he pulled one corner over the mattress, feathers doing the other corners for him at the same time.

What if you'd have still been gripping onto his wing? You worry, looking back at your hands, the idea of his wing slipping through your fingers the way your sheet had slipped through his, now tiny particles of a sand-like substance sending your heart into over drive, your breath becoming irregular as you realise you could have messed up his entire career- his entire life if you'd have still been clung onto his wing.
You panic as you try to catch your breath, it evading you constantly, making you panic even harder as you convince yourself you'd forgotten how to breathe. The wheezing coming from you must have alerted Keigo as his head turned to look at you while he moved the blanket back on top of the bed, his eyes widening as he approaches you slowly, crouching in front of you as he opts to use his feathers to make the bed.

"Hey, hey. Calm down, it's okay." He says, laying his hands over your violently shaking ones, but you snap them away from him, he lets you do so, his hands lowering and his eyes travelling over your heaving body sadly. "Jeez, you must be freezing. You're covered in goosebumps."
Suddenly some feathers bring him your brothers shirt, and he pulls it over your head gently, you somehow manage to push your arms through the holes in the shirt, despite feeling like you were going to die if you didn't catch your breath soon.
Suddenly you were being swept up, cradled in Keigos arms as he carries you to the bed again, the warmth from his body soothing the trembling of your body slightly.

He lays you down on the bed softly, crouching down beside you.
"Can you let me hold you?" He asks, watching your heaving chest from the side of the bed. His eyes dulling to a darker shade with every heave.
"I'm so scared I'll-"
"Shh." He says, gently coursing a hand down your arm, the pressure slowing your heart slightly before it started back up again.
"I think I'm dying Keigo." You say in complete panic, your eyes searching his.
"You're not dying." Keigo says, shaking his head and climbing into bed next to you, one of his wings draping over your body as he lays on his side, giving you space while still giving you the comfort of his heated wing heavy over your body, grounding your body. "It's a panic attack."

You close your eyes, still trying to catch your breath as Keigo rubs small circles on one of your shoulders through the material of your shirt gently, gently reminding you to take a breath and let one out in time with the circles. After a couple of minutes, your heart rate had slowed considerably and your breathing had regulated slightly, leaving you feeling defeated and empty.
"Are you feeling better?" Keigo asks, his thumb still rubbing circles slowly.
"I don't think I'm going to die anymore if that's what you mean by okay." You say quietly, hands on your chest, looking to the ceiling like an unwrapped mummy.