The Real You Behind The Mask

After going their separate ways, Loona stepped into a dark alley and hid for a while. She looked to see who's looking, but luckily, no one was. She pulled out a book and opened up a portal back down to Hell and turned back into her original form.

 She pulled out a book and opened up a portal back down to Hell and turned back into her original form

Loona: Whew. That was close. One slipup could've spelled disaster for me. Turns out that Y/N guy is pretty clever out of all the humans in the mortal realm.

She then returned back to her workplace I.M.P and was on her way to see someone.

Loona: Hello? Anyone home?

???: Loonie, is that you? Hang on!

She heard crashing and banging going on and after a while, the office door opened, revealing to be an imp.

Blitzø: *starts hugging Loona* Loonie! There's my favorite little Hellhound! I thought you ran out on us!

Loona: I'm fine, Blitzø. I just had to clear my head after that argument.

Blitzø: Right. So, where did you go?

Loona flinched a little.

Loona: *thinking* Fuck! If he finds out I went to the mortal realm and met Y/N, I'm in so much trouble.

Blitzø: Loonie?

Loona: Huh? I mean, uh, nowhere concerning. Just out in an alley.

Blitzø: You sure?

Loona: Uh, yes, I'm sure! I know where I'm going. I have eyes.

Blitzø: Fair enough. Ah, shit. Anyway, works all done for the day. Go ahead and get some rest. You deserve it after that rundown with Moxxie and Millie. But, I'll be talking to them tomorrow. Tell you what. This once, I'll let you have free time while I talk to Moxxie and Millie about what happened. You go ahead and get some rest.

Loona: Thanks.

She then walked away to her room and along the way.

Loona: *thinking* Yes! Phew. That was close. But, it looks like I'm going to go see Y/N, I mean N/N, after all. But, I have to be careful. One slipup and N/N will probably figure me out.

When she got into her room, she lied down on her bed and sighed as she thought about you.

Loona: Heh. I guess he's not that bad. I don't mind seeing him tomorrow. If he agrees to meet up with me, though.

She then yawned and soon fell asleep.