Full Day With Friends

The next day, you were seen standing outside, waiting for Loona to arrive. Looking around, you looked at you watch and as you were, Loona, as a Hellhound, was seen watching you.

Loona: Ok. I got this. Just don't fuck this up. I don't fully trust him with my secret. But even if I did, what if he rejects me? Or starts drooling over me like a creep? Calm down. You got this.

She then morphed into a human and sighed.

Loona: Here goes. Hey, N/N.

You looked and saw her.

You: Loona. You sure took a while. Busy with your makeup?

Loona: Uh, yep. As usual. I sometimes think it's shitty.

You: No, no. You look fine. Perfect! I mean, you know. Your makeups alright.

Loona: Thanks. So, what do you have planned?

You: Well, I've been thinking over a few things. You say your new here, right?

Loona: *uneasily* Yeah.

You: Let me show you around. That way, you won't get lost. Sound good?

Loona: Alright. Also, make sure that no males try to fuck me. Trust me, I have my reasons.

You: Alright. Follow me.

You then walked away and Loona followed.

(Timeskip)

After spending all day together, you and Loona were on the grass in a yard. As you both were talking, you looked at the sky and sighed and Loona noticed.

Loona: Hey, you alright?

You: Yeah. I'm alright. I can't remember the last time I've had this much fun. I mean, the only time I've had fun was when I was with my parents.

Loona: What happened?

You sighed and looked at her.

You: They're dead. Killed by these people in black suits. Apparently, their supposed to be good people that help us. But, killing my parents is not helping me.

Loona: Sorry.

You: Don't be. I never really cared about them. Not after I found out who they were. They were real dick bags. Worked with them behind my back. To be honest, I'm glad their dead. I would've killed them myself, but as I am now, I don't stand a chance.

Loona: Wait, I'm confused.

You: I figured you would be. What I mean is, I'm glad my parents are dead after I found out who they were. But before that, they were good people. Until they started working with these guys. These tux people lie and kill just so they could climb to the top. Now, they claim that demons from Hell are arriving here.

Loona flinched and bit her lip when you mentioned that.

Loona: *nervously* Gee, I wonder why.

You noticed, but didn't say anything about it and continued.

You: So, what about you? Where are you from?

Loona: Far outside from town. I don't have any parents or friends. I was adopted. I started to see my colleagues as family. I think you'd like them.

You: Probably.

After a while of silence, you stood up.

You: Hey, you wanna get something to drink? Tonight's on me.

Loona: Sure. I could go for a drink.

You both then went off and after your drinking competition, you both exited the bar as the drinks were starting to take effect. When Loona returned home, she started to feel really dizzy and lied down on her bed and sighed.

Loona: *dizzily* Hehe. Goddamn. That N/N fellow is really nice. Hehehehehe.