Job Assigned

After being reunited, Loona filled you in on what they do at I.M.P. They visit the mortal realm and kill people they are assigned to kill. You were interested in joining and Blitzø called in a meeting to let everyone know about you. You told them everything on why you want to join them. Allegedly, you want to cut loose and have some fun as you kill people. But, you or Loona still haven't told Blitzø how you both met each other. After the whole meeting, Blitzø looked at you and thought about a few things.

Blitzø: Hmm. So, how good are you at killing?

You: Back in my youth, I blend in pretty well in the shadows, so I can kill these bitches without being detected.

Blitzø: Alright. Your coming with us to the mortal realm.

You then looked a Loona and she was hiding her expression behind her phone, but you could tell how she was acting. You can't describe how she's feeling, but it wasn't good.

You: Actually, is there a job where people can watch over this place at night while everyone's out?

Blitzø: Huh? Uh, I never thought about that. Maybe? I don't know. Why are you asking?

Loona was curious and looked.

You: I'm an all-nighter type of guy. I think I'll stay here and watch over the place while you guys do your job.

Loona: Huh?

Blitzø: Alright, then. I guess your the janitor/night guard. Loonie, you think you can watch out for him?

Loona: Oh. Uh, y-yeah. Sure.

She then started looking at you.

Moxxie: You two seem awfully close to each other.

You: Leave us be. I'm just looking for some fun.

Blitzø: Right. Well, starting tonight, your shift begins.

You: Welp, your the boss. Well, one helluva boss.

Loona stifled her laughing a little bit.

Blitzø: Good one.