Sleeping Over: Recap

Over a few hours, you've been sleeping and not moving an inch. However, you were in the verge of waking up and you slowly opened your eyelids and found out that you were in an unfamiliar environment. While it was still Hell.

You: *yawns* Man, how long was I out? And where am I?

As you were looking around, you heard a door and you looked to see Loona again.

Loona: Hey. Your awake. You alright?

You: I'm alright, but all I remember was sweeping the floor and then I must've gotten tired and fell asleep on the ground. But, on my way down, I felt a really bad aching pain on my back.

Loona: You hit the sink on your way down.

You: I did? Ow. It still hurts. I mean, not that I'm complaining. I mean, I've been through worse.

Loona: Heh. I can see that.

You: Hey, where am I?

Loona: My room. After you passed out, I had to bring you into my room and let you sleep. For 3 hours.

You: Seriously? Where are the others?

Loona: Busy dealing with a client. Apparently, the client wants them to kill a woman, who is apparently a psychopath.

You: Well, at least I don't have to deal with that. I feel bad for sleeping on the job, though. Especially if it's on my first day.

Loona: Don't worry. I'll talk to him. Assuming he is reasonable.

You: Right. Hey, listen. You know you didn't have to do any of this. I understand if this is a waste of your time.

Loona: *sighs* Look, I don't know why I'm acting like this or why I'm saying this, but just for you, I can make an exception.

You: Look, Loona. When it comes to friends, people tend to change their perspective of ways while still keeping their ways towards everyone. It's the nature of being friends. I know it's not your style, but that's how it works.

Loona: Look, I never had any friends before I met you. I guess that's why I'm all angsty and angry. It's just that being alone sucks. You know what I mean?

You: Yes, I do. It's how my life was before I met you. Heh. To think that my first is a Hellhound.

Loona: And my first is a human, who is now a lookalike Hellhound.

You both then laughed a little and Loona sat down next to you and sighed.

You: So, what now?

Loona: Now, we wait until the others get back. What do you think we should do in the meantime?

You: Nothing, really. How about we just go out on a walk together as friends? You know, just to help cool off a little.

Loona: Sure. I guess.