Reflections Part 2: The Truth

Loona was thinking long and hard about what you said and then went to sit down.

Loona: *sighs* Alright. Look, I wasn't sure about you at first. The moment I first saw you, I thought you were some of scrawny punk or a disgusting pervert, but overtime as we've been together, you seemed to be a dependent type of guy.

You: Even if my intentions were to not hurt innocent people?

Loona: What do you mean?

You: Look, I enjoy killing my enemies and making them suffer, but I don't enjoy taking the lives of the innocents.

Loona: Then, that means you still have a decent shred of humanity left in you.

You: Maybe so. Look, I don't care if people call me a coward or anything like that. You must understand. There are a lot of good people and there are a few bad people. Look, I don't take pleasure in killing innocent people. Isn't that our job?

Loona: *sighs* Look, it's complicated. Our main goal is to kill the people we're assigned to kill. Innocent or not. So, don't let your shitty emotions blind you.

You: It's the only thing keeping me from becoming a mindless, heartless, and spineless fucking monster. I would've killed you and the others. Wouldn't you have done the same if you fell so low?

Loona: I've never had any emotions towards anyone. I don't care about anything else.

You: You once told me that you didn't know what a friend meant. What it really meant. It's about accepting ones emotions and feelings. I accept yours. Why can't you do the same?

Loona: Because I'm not a weak little puppy that can't stand up for herself.

You: Having feelings towards someone doesn't make you weak. It's what makes you stronger than ever. It makes you do things you never thought about doing. I gave up my life to save you, Loona. When was the last time you fought for someone other than yourself? Huh? Like your father?

Loona said nothing and you clenched your fists and sighed.

You: That's what I thought. You know, I trust you with my life. Simply caring about someone doesn't make you weak. You wouldn't fucking know because you've always been alone.

Loona flinched at what you said and it wounded her. You sighed.

You: I'll be on my way. You do what you think is best, Loona.

You were about to walk away, until....

Loona: Your right, N/N.

You stopped in your tracks and continued listening.

Loona: About everything.

You: That's the last thing I want to be.

Loona: It's the truth. Up till now, I never knew what a friend really was. I hated being alone. It fucking hurts like Hell. Ever since I was born, I've had nothing. I was a nobody. A weakling. A loser. I've survived without anyone by my side. And it hurts so much to the point where I can't hold back my tears. But, I don't break, easily. That just proves that I'm fucking weak.

You looked back at her and walked up to her.

You: It's alright to let all of your feelings loose. I understand what your going through. But, I steal to survive. Don't worry. I won't tell anyone about this. Your secrets safe with me. Loona?

She said nothing, but began to tremble and clenched her fists. You felt her body shake and you knew what you had to do.

You: Loona. Here.

You pulled her into a hug and she gasped as this was her first time experiencing this feeling.

You: Just let it all out. It's just you and me. I won't tell anyone.

She was frozen for a moment and soon, she wrapped her arms around you and began to cry. Even this was your first time and you let loose a few tears yourself. After a while, you both managed to calm down.

You: Feeling any better?

Loona: Yeah. Thanks.

You: Listen, Loona. There's something I wanna say that I've been meaning to tell you.

Loona: Hehehehehe. I think I can guess what that is.

She then grabbed your collar and pulled you into her lips and you two started kissing. The embrace of love between you two was showing and after a while, you both let go and panted.

You: Please, tell me I'm not the only one who's feeling it?

Loona: Hehehehehe. Well, you've earned my trust. So, I guess it's time for me to give you your reward.

She then fell onto her bed and held a smirk on her face.

Loona: Show me what you've got, punk.