Children

Toji and Gojo also simply have a work/friend/ taking care of children relationship, but I know there's going to be someone in the comments going-

Nvm.

========

I, Gojo, have been visiting the Fushiguros for about, like, 8 months. I know I'm only supposed to visit about once a week to check up on them, to see that there's nothing sketchy going on, but....

I probably have too much free time on my hands.

Megumi, the youngest one, the little boy who just turned three, is not only adorable, but the potential of Jujutsu he holds, its quite fascinating. It's hard to tell though, since he's really young.

Also, I'm pretty sure that Toji did or said something that made Megumi dislike me, but Megumi does interact with me, so that makes me happy.

That does remind me, Toji went to the meeting with Masamichi, which means I have to look after Megumi while his sister is at school...

"Where's dad!?" Megumi tugged on my leg.

"He has work to do, so you're going to have to wait." I told him.

Megumi looked a little sad and pouted a bit. He walked over to the shelf and handed me a random book.

"You want me to read it?" I asked, and he nodded.

I read it to him, then two more. I've noticed he's quite attentive and calm, and he really likes sleeping. By the end of the third book, he was fast asleep.

I pulled a blanket over him and messed around with my Jujutsu for a while. There wasn't much to do anyways. Then my phone rang.

"Yo~ Gojo here." I lazily answered.

Masamichi said somethings over the phone, and I only caught that I needed to go to Jujutsu Tech.

Should I bring the kid and cause some chaos?

Yes.

==========

"Where are we?" Megumi woke up in my arms, the little boy still looking tired.

"Jujutsu Tech, or a school. Your dad is here." I smiled.

Megumi seemed to brighten up. Gee, for someone who was practically a criminal, you sure know how to make a kid like you.

Or the kid is crazy like his dad, who knows?

I opened the door to the meeting room, where there were some other high level Jujutsu Sorcerers, and of course, Toji.

Megumi didn't even hesitate to wiggle out of my grip to walk to his dad, who chuckled at him.

"Gojo! What were you thinking bringing a child here!" One of the annoying sorcerers who's name I absolutely don't care about asked me.

"He's my son, you got a problem with that?" Toji glared. "Thought so."

"Kid was literally asking to see you the entire time." I joked, but Megumi, again, nodded furiously with a bright look in his eyes.

It's fitting the room went silent. I mean, who can resist the adorableness of this situation?

=========

I lowkey see Toji as like the dad, Gojo as that loving older brother who also teaches his younger brother, and I think that's cute.

Enjoy the adorable pictures :3