Middle School

Middle school was, or should be pretty smooth sailing, at least for Megumi and Tsumiki. Tsumiki was naturally nice, and Megumi basically...well...

Let's kindly say he beat up the trash for us, hm?

"There's one fundamental rule for interacting with others. Do you know what that is?" Megumi asked, casually sitting atop a pile of bullies.

"I don't." One answered.

Megumi sighed, playing with his hair. "It's 'I won't kill you, so please don't kill me either.' Breaking that rule, swaggering about, and having others trying not to anger you.."

He got up and jumped off of them, making sure to step painfully on one. "..must have felt real pleasant, huh?"

He walked away with a final threat towards them, only to have a milk box thrown at his head back in the hallways.

"Tsumiki." Megumi grumbled.

"I've told you, time and time again.." She was disappointed, really. She only ever wished for her brothers safety, even though she should be concerning for her own.

And Megumi hated that, only even more when his predictions happened.

His sister, ultimately, was cursed.

No matter how kind Tsumiki was, a terrible fate ended up befalling her. She didn't do anything wrong...so why?

Toji rest his head on his hand. "She was a lot like your mother, stupidly kind for nothing she got in return. They all take more than they give."

"You think I don't know that?!" Megumi was frustrated, just really lost.

"If Jujutsu Tech can't figure it out, figure it out yourself. Do it yourself. Stop complaining." Toji's voice was harsh.

Megumi knew. He understood, he just didn't like it, and Toji could see it written on his face. Immediately, he slapped his son.

"Ow! That hurt!"

"It was supposed to. Now, are you still going to train with me?" Toji got up.

Megumi nodded. He needed to get stronger, he needed to in order to defeat those damned curses.

=========

"Soo.....it either you go to Jujutsu Tech or uhm...Tsumiki goes into the custody of the Zenins." Gojo sheepishly told Megumi the news, ignoring Toji behind him

"I think the answer is quite obvious." Megumi had a blank look plastered on his face, done with his teacher.

"Thought so. Well, it's the best I could do."

"Go beat the other students up." Toji encouraged.

===========

I think Toji's influence, if he was alive, would make Megumi much stronger, so uh, yeah.