The School Competitions Pt. 1

"So guys, I have a surprise for you!" Gojo joyfully clapped his hands, rolling a box over. 

Megumi took a good look at the size of the box, then towards his friends, and then towards Gojo. Oh. That's how he was going to reveal it. 

"What?" Maki sounded exasperated, but come on, he interrupted their conversation!

"I present to you all...." Gojo did a drumroll on the box, the smile still beaming on his face. Nobara groaned and motioned their teacher to show the surprise. 

"Hello!" As soon as the box was open, a familiar voice rang through their ears. 

Itadori Yuji's. 

Nobara's reaction was priceless. It wasn't a hug, tears, it was just, surprise. And then annoyance. "How dare you!? You! Absolute! Idiot! Bruh you didn't even care to tell us that you were alive?!"

Itadori was a bit shocked, thinking Nobara would be excited, or at the very least, happy. 

The second years hadn't formally formally met this Itadori yet, so they were pretty much a bit shocked yet confused. They've heard of him through Megumi and Nobara's complaints though, if that counts. 

And the gifts that the Kyoto peeps received were well....toy souvenirs?

Megumi simply deadpanned, regretting a ton of life choices. Itadori immediately called and waved to him for help, but the former ignored. 

Anyways, with the addition of Itadori, that meant they had to change their plans, especially with dealing with one of the most annoying ones, Todou.

Maki pondered. Between Megumi and Itadori, who to choose...and there were other people as well on the other team....

"I would say, Itadori alone should go against Todou." Megumi nodded. "If he were to go against the Kyoto school, just in terms of physical power, it's very likely he would win."

Maki raised her eyebrow, but nodded, and they all agreed on their new plan. 

============

"So, was that the reason, what you called us for, and what you wanted?" Kamo asked.

"It's not just something, you realize what I'm saying, right? Sukuna's vessel is alive, and we must take him out." The principal glared, taking his seat. "And that's not all."

"Get to the point." Mai groaned. 

"My point is, your relative, Toji Zenin, who's pretty much supposed to be dead by Gojo's hand, is very much alive. He will, and is a threat."

"So you want us to kill two people? Heartless."

"Well, will you do it?"