Megumi's Hair

"So spiky...so floofy..." Inumaki and Maki ran their hands through the first year's hair. 

"I know right! I told you! His hair is so soft, like, like that porcupine thingy!" Itadori agreed excitedly. 

"Porcupines aren't soft, idiot." Nobara rolled her eyes. 

"You get my point!" 

Megumi slapped their hands away, and ruffled his hair back up again. His hair truly was a mystery. How it stuck up so perfectly while being floofy was a question yet to be answered. 

"He definitely doesn't use gel or spray..." Maki pondered. "Does he like, purposely tie his hair up and sleep like that, then take it off in the morning? Why go through the trouble?" 

"Maybe he thinks it looks cool?" Panda asked. 

===========

Toji ruffled his son's hair, and as usual, the boy didn't push it away. 

"You've messed with his hair so much that now it just decides to floof itself up." Gojo laughed. 

"And also, someone decided to self cut it terribly in a dumb attempt to make it a 'Home Haircut'. " Megumi did the finger quotes in the air, annoyed.

"I'm sorry, but I wanted to try it, and style your hair like mine!" Gojo whined. 

"It looked about as good as you did after the shop said you could have cake 50% off." Toji rolled his eyes, and Gojo immediately got offended. 

"Fine! Let's see how his hair looks like with your 'Hairstyle'." Gojo was about to mess with Megumi's hair, but Megumi reflexively kicked Gojo before the latter could even touch a single strand of hair. 

"IN THE CROTCH? REALLY?" Gojo screamed.

"Whoops." Megumi went back to petting his dogs.

"Can I try it though?" Toji asked his son, who nodded. He's fine with his dad doing it, not Gojo doing it. 

Toji tried flattening out his son's hair, but to no avail. He sprayed some water and patted it down, but it sprung right up. No matter what, his son's hair just like being the messy bedhead hair it was. It was pretty cute and funny, actually. 

Finally, he somehow got Megumi's hair to stay down, and Gojo faked being horrified. 

"Oh my god, there's a younger version of Toji. Terrifying!" 

Sadly, or fortunately, after another shake, Megumi's hair returned to its original state. 

"You guys can stop spying, buy the way." Gojo waved, and Itadori and Nobara entered, and those two finally confirmed for themselves that Toji was Megumi's dad. 

But that wasn't the point. 

"Gojo, Gojo! Can we test on Megumi's hair for our science project?" Itadori and Nobara simultaneously asked, excitedly.

"Sure-"

"Do it, I dare you." Toji glared.

"Nevermind...."