Interested

It was quite late in the middle of the night, and Toji couldn't sleep. Not in the slightest. Well, he planned to do a few things, maybe he could do some training?

He stood up and walked to the back room, getting some kicks and knife throwing in.

"It's loud..." Megumi rubbed his eyes, wondering why there was the sound of something breaking.

He summoned his dogs, and they quietly crept down to see what was going on. When he saw his dad, he watched for a while, quite intrigued.

"Megumi, shouldn't you be asleep?" Toji asked, and before the little boy knew it, his father was right behind him, petting his dogs as well.

"Uhm- well..."

"Well?"

"I heard something and I..." Megumi's voice faded away.

"Do you want to try?" Toji asked, mainly as a joke, but upon seeing the kid's excitement, he was having second thoughts.

Well screw it, let's try it.

He showed Megumi a basic kick, which the boy easily did. After showing him a few moves here and there, Megumi was tired, but he was able to do them.

"That was fun! I want to do it again!" Megumi laughed.

That was one of the rare times Toji saw Megumi happy. What a strange, strange child.

And that was also the beginning of combat lessons with his own father for Megumi. And the boy was doing quite well.

"Hello! Sorry for being gone for a bit, I had some stuff to clean up." Gojo walked into the house like it was his own. To be fair, he did think of it as a second home.

"You being gone was the best thing that's happened to me." Toji said with a blank look.

Gojo suddenly felt a jab to the side, and then to his neck. If it wasn't for his infinity, it really would've hurt quite a bit.

"The heck-" His jaw dropped when his saw Megumi behind him. He barely noticed.

'Did that kid just- He's only six...no way...He aimed for the gut first, it's a good way to hurt your opponents first, before aiming at a vital spot? Potential and scary...'

"Ok Toji, fess up. What have you been feeding your child?" Gojo asked.

"Food." Toji rolled his eyes.

"Dad taught me a few things!" Megumi smiled a bit as his dogs, which had grown considerably bigger, nuzzled him.

"A few things? Damn, lucky child." Gojo laughed.

'Wonder what the higher ups would say about this. Certainly a fun surprise.'

=========

Your daily dose of Toji and Megumi