Report

July, 2018. Three First Year students were sent to the Eishu Detention center to evacuate and investigate. Out of the three first years-

.

.

.

Only two made it back alive.

"Gojo, was there really a need to make this report so damn dramatic?" Toji flicked it.

"HEY! I took a lot of time on Grammarly making it sound like that!" Gojo whined.

"Literally, just write 'Itadori died'." Megumi rolled his eyes.

"Why must you be like your dad..."

The Fushiguros gave the same "You should know, right?" look.

============

"Seriously, Gojo decided to dump a mission to us? Damn, why did I sign up for this..." Nobara sighed.

"Today, you're dealing with a special grade cursed womb. However, you obviously won't be facing it. Evacuate anyone who's still in there and give us a briefing of the situation." Ichiji instructed.

"Special grade?" Itadori raised his hand.

Ichiji gave the needed information, including the stuff about veils too, because Itadori was practically a baby when it came to Jujutsu.

Megumi summoned some demon dogs and they entered the prison hall. To be honest, Megumi had no thoughts for the criminals in here. At least his dad bothered to raise him and Tsumiki.

"The exit's gone!" The two idiots screamed.

"Demon dog remembers the scent, he'll know where it is." Megumi rolled his eyes.

The two began chanting and praising, before unexpectedly, Megumi was praised as well. The boy brushed it off, but still a bit happy.

"There! Megumi, we should bring his body back! The woman was crying for her son, that's him!" Itadori cried.

"He's dead." Megumi snarled, but did feel some pity. "The body will be inconvenient. Just the nametag is fine." He plucked the tag off.

'Family, huh.'

Before Itadori could argue any further, Megumi spun around to look for his demon dogs, only to see it being crushed by a curse. Kugisaki was no where to be seen either.

The special curse was no joke. In fact, Megumi and Itadori were probably the jokes to him. In an instant, he destroyed Itadori's cursed weapon, along with his hand.

Megumi didn't hesitate to move fast behind him in an attempt for an attack, though it was only able to graze the curse.

"Better hurt then nothing, I guess." Megumi wiped his blood stained sleeve.

Itadori kicked but missed it. Too many things were running through the vessel's mind. On one hand, there was a special grade in front of him. On another hand, Nobara disappeared and they probably couldn't find the exit since the dog died.

"Megumi! Go find and save Nobara! When you're out, give me a signal. I'll switch with Sukuna." Itadori nodded.

There wasn't much time to make a decision, and with that look, and the fact that it's Sukuna, he might as well do it.

Leaving one of his lesser shikigamis, he left.

"What a pain..."

===========

Gojo's limitless barrier/ability explanation since I'm bored. You probably won't read this though...

Gojo's cursed technique is infinity, as they call it, limitless. His "barrier" doesn't stop a cursed technique, but infinitely slows it down. That's why it's called infinity: It'll infinitely slow down the attack, or in simple terms, the attack will never hit him.

Like when you divide 1 in half, then 1/2 in half, again and again, you'll never really reach zero.

However, it's not to say this ability doesn't have a weakness. If someone uses a domain expansion that's somehow more proficient than Gojo's, then they'll be able to hit him, since the laws of Jujutsu say that attacks always hit within a domain expansion.

Another way to injure Gojo, and this one is really confusing, is to attack him with more than infinity. You're probably lost, but hear me out.

Attacking Gojo with Infinity + 1? How is this possible? Answer? It's not. Infinity is achieved by counting forever, and therefore, infinity + 1 is still infinity. You can't add to infinity. It's a common misconception.

But it is possible to count past infinity. Skipping the complicated explanations, let's assume Gojo's infinity is the smallest version of infinity, Aleph .

Absolute infinity is the greatest infinity, linked with god itself. It's basically greater, larger, supreme to any quantity possible.

Of course, there's infinities in between Aleph 0 and Absolute infinity, but those are too complicated and I can't explain them...

But remember, infinity is just a concept and theoretically and logically, it should be impossible to be larger than.

So, simply, if you want to defeat or kill Gojo fairly in a fight, have the power of a god, a domain expansion more refined, or y'know, some special cursed power or tool.

Math is confusing.