-2-

corinna's pov
"corinna?"

i turned around and seen my friend elijah standing at the bottom of the stairs.

"oh my god! elijah!" i said excitedly and jumped on him, hugging him.

"i haven't seen you in ages!" he told me and i nodded in agreement. he put me down and i faced him.

"man, you are screwed" i heard rex say and i didn't question it.

"guys, this is my best friend elijah" i introduced elijah to the group. i completely forgot elijah went to hollywood arts.

"uh, i'm familiar with this group" elijah spoke and i furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"elijah and i used to date" jade spoke up and my eyes widened.

"jade's the jade you used to talk about all the time, i mean i'd never hear the end of it, jades so pretty, jades so cool, i meant honestly, you're not wrong but" i laughed and i seen beck looking angry. maybe i shouldn't have said that.

"everything's okay now though" jade spoke up and elijah nodded in agreement.

"uh corinna, do you want to come over tonight?" he asked me.

"i cant i have so much chores to do, i'll text you though" i told him and he nodded.

"i'll see you around" he said ruffling my hair and i scoffed jokingly. we both waved and i turned back to the group.

"he scares me" cat spoke in a low voice and i shook my head.

"yeah, agreed i don't want to ever mess with him, he and jade were like the devil combined" andré spoke and i scoffed.

"corinna, he's mean to everyone and gets in lots of fights for the stupidest reasons" jade told me.

"i've got to go" i said walking away from everyone and heading to the bathroom. elijah isn't mean he's the sweetest boy there is, apart from robbie. why am i thinking of robbie now?

time skip
i sat on my bed with my laptop on my lap. i was on call with elijah. i decided not to bring up whatever jade told me. 

"hang around me tomorrow, i'll introduce you to my friends" elijah said and i smiled.

"sure!"

time skip//the next day
"hey, corinna!" elijah called and i jogged over to him and he side hugged me and then put an arm over my shoulder.

"corinna, this is justin, brian and zac" elijah introduced me to his friends and they all smirked at me.

"hi" i spoke and they all waved at me.

robbie's pov
"guys is that corinna over there?" i asked and motioned my head over to her.

"i think it is" tori said and shrugged.

i hope nothing bad happens to her.

time skip
corinna's pov
i was sat beside elijah at one of the tables outside as he slung an arm around my shoulder.

i lay my head on his shoulder and some of his friends whistled. he laughed and i rolled my eyes playfully.

the bell for the lunch ending was ringing.

"i'll see you later, okay?" i said to elijah and walked away. i had my dads class now, the only time i really hang out with robbie's group.

i walked in and headed to my seat to the far right from the door beside robbie.

"hey" i said putting my bag down and sitting down.

"hi" robbie said, "sup" rex then added. i smiled at them both.

"do you know what we're doing today?" i asked robbie and he shook his head.

"i hope it's good, it's been a boring day" i told robbie and he looked at me.

"but you've been around elijah all day? i thought you liked him?" robbie said to me and i shrugged.

"i don't like him like that, he's my best friend" i told him and he looked back to the front of the class.

"you two are so close, physically, all the time" robbie said referring to the non stop arm over the shoulder.

"yeah, i thought that was normal for friends to do?" i said to robbie facing my whole body to him now.

"well, no one that i know does it with their good friends and i heard someone say today that you and elijah were dating, like a rumor, apparently someone said that elijah told them you two were going out" robbie said and i gasped.

"what! that's bullshit!" i shouted and scoffed and robbie shrugged.

"corinna, please whatever is happening please calm down" my dad said and i scoffed at him.

"why would he say that?" i said and robbie awkwardly put an hand on my shoulder for comfort.

"i am so going to scream at him" i rolled my eyes and robbie moved his hand back and forth on my shoulder.

"thanks robbie" i said smiling at him and he smiled back. robbie removed his hand from my shoulder and i frowned a little.

time skip
after my dads class was done, i was standing at the lockers with robbie when i seen elijah.

"be right back robbie" i smiled at him and walked over to elijah.

"hey babe" he said to me and i scoffed.

"i'm not your 'babe' and don't tell people we're dating" i angrily said to him and he smirked.

"come on, you like me, it's obvious we may as well cut the crap" elijah said grabbing my hand.

i pulled my hand away quickly.

"look elijah i don't want to hang about you if you're making up these lies about me" i told him and he rolled his eyes still smirking.

"you're not even listening to me! you know what, that's it, we are not friends anymore!" i shouted and walked away from him and back to robbie.

"hey, i'm back" i said sighing and robbie smiled sadly at me.

"you can hang out with me and my friends now! instead of him" robbie smiled at me and i nodded.

"shall we m'lady" robbie said holding his arm out for me to link mine.

"we shall m'lord" i laughed linking my arm in with his. we walked through the hall to tori's locker where she was standing.

"hey tori" robbie said and tori faced us. she looked between us and smirked.

"hey guys, whatcha doin" she wiggled her eyebrows at us and i rolled my eyes.

"i just lost my best friend of at least 5 years" i smiled at tori and she looked at me frowning. "oh."

"i'm fine though, robbie talked me into it kinda" i said and robbie started shaking his head.

"so it was mr puppet guy who made you hate me?" we heard a voice behind me and i seen elijah.