-5-

corinna's pov
"we're good yep" i said quickly and my dad hopped over the couch and in between us. he shuffled in so me and robbie had to move further away.

"just a question? how long were you there?" robbie asked and my dad paused for a minute then turned to him.

he leaned over to robbie and whispered something making robbie shift uncomfortably.

"alright corinna bed time, up you get" my dad said standing up and hurrying me into my room while i shouted protests.

"and robbie you will sleep in the guest room! both of you teeth brushed, pyjamas on! goodnight!" my dad shouted and i sighed.

he walked into his room and i looked at robbie.

"i'm sorry, i didn't know he'd be like that" i said to robbie and he shrugged.

"it's okay, shall we?" he said smiling and holding up his toothbrush. "we shall"

time skip
me and robbie made a plan, while brushing our teeth. as soon as we knew my dad was sleeping i would sneak into the guest room and me and robbie would have a sleepover.

i put my ear to the door and i heard loud snoring from my dad and quickly snuck into the guest room.

"hey" robbie spoke, it was nearly completely dark so it was hard to see each other.

"hi" i said and lay on a side of the bed i felt robbie lower down and lay next to me.

"are we like, you know, dating? i mean if you're not comfortable we don't have too straight away but you k-"

"robbie shapiro, do you want to be my boyfriend?" i asked him and turned to face him, i could faintly see the side of his face in the dark.

"corinna sikowitz, i would love to be your boyfriend" he said turning over to face me as well. i smiled and leaned in and kissed him.

time skip
when i woke up i walked into the living room and seen my dad and robbie having tea in silence.

i made sure to go back to my own room last night so that my dad didn't see me with robbie.

"morning" i said and they both noticed me and waved.

"i'm driving you two too school today" my dad spoke up and put a plate of toast in front of me and robbie after putting down his tea.

"thank you" robbie said and sikowitz scoffed. "no need to be so polite robbie" my dad added.

robbie nodded awkwardly and we all ate and drank our breakfast stuff.

time skip
we were all sitting in my dads class and class was about to start.

my dad poked his head through the door.

"corinna" he whispered which everyone heard and he stuck his hand out and motioned me to come outside.

i stood and walked over and he dragged me out.

"what?" i asked and he looked around to make sure no one was listening.

"is robbie going to be staying at ours again?" he asked me and i blushed in embarrassment.

"probably yeah" i said and he nodded.

"okay!" he said opening the door and walking into class. what was the point in that?

i followed and robbie looked at me confused. i just shrugged at him.

i had to discuss with him who we were telling about us today.

"we need to talk later" i whispered to robbie and he looked at me concerned.

"oh don't worry! it's not bad" i whispered again and he nodded still looking a bit concerned and confused.

time skip
"robbie" i said grabbing his wrist and dragging him into the supply closet.

"okay, who are we telling about us?" i asked and robbie slowly held up rex. i didn't even notice rex.

"ohohoho" rex laughed and i slowly shut my mouth.

"rex you can not tell anyone about this" robbie said to rex and rex laughed again.

"okay whatever, i'm going to tell my dad but i don't know if you're going to tell cat and the group" i said to robbie and he looked like he was contemplating it.

"i say we don't tell them specifically we just see if they catch on you know, do normal stuff that boyfriend and girlfriend do in public" robbie suggested and i crossed my arms.

"robbie, that's very smart, let's do that" i clicked my fingers and he nodded and smiled.

"does that mean i can shout it out as soon as we leave" rex said and we both shouted 'no' at him.

"okay let's do this" i said to robbie and he nodded all happy. he went to go kiss me but rex started yelling in protest.

i rolled my eyes annoyed and opened the closet door. jade was just walking in, she shoved me back in and shoved robbie and rex out.

"corinna" jade started and i looked at her. jade was quite scary.

"i know your secret" jade said and started circling me, she knew about robbie? did she hear us talking?

"which is?" i asked a bit weary and she put both her hands on my shoulders.

"i know how it feels, okay? and i'm not going to tell anyone about this, i'm just trying to tell you i figured it out" jade told and turned around to face me to the front her hands still on my shoulders.

"i'm confused" i said to her and she sighed loudly.

"i don't want to say then i'd be OUTING you" jade said and i realized she knew about my sexuality.

"oh that, yeah i'm bi" i said to jade and she shouted i knew it.

"i won't tell anyone don't worry" jade said and i smiled at her.

"wait did you say you know what it feels like?" i smirked and jade rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

"you won't tell anyone will you? i've only told beck" jade asked and i shook my head.

"of course i won't, you can trust me" i said to jade and she done an unexpected thing. she hugged me. i hugged back and smiled and she pulled away quickly and walked out.

i followed her out and then went to my locker and pulled out some books for my next classes.

"hey there" i heard robbie from beside me and felt him kiss my cheek. i blushed and smiled at him.

"ah! ah! ahhhh!" we heard someone shout and looked over and seen cat pointing at us.

"i guess cat caught on" i said to robbie and he nodded and cat ran over to us.

"AH!" cat shouted while pointing at us.

"hello cat" i said to cat and she looked at me and robbie with a shocked expression and her mouth was wide open.

"you two are- are!" cat said and poked us both in the side making me flinch and robbie bend over slightly in pain.

"do i have to keep it secret? because i'm not good at that" cat said sweetly and played with her hair.

"nope not a secret" robbie said and cat giggled loudly. i smiled at her and she jumped up in excitement.

"oh god who got cat excited again" tori said jokingly walking over with the rest of the group.

"what's that supposed to mean?" cat said frowning and tori sighed.

"can i tell them! can i! please!" cat said to me and robbie and we looked at each other and we both agreed.

"corinna and robbie are- hehehehehe" cat started giggling half way through her sentence.