-10-

corinna's pov
in school the whispers and the dirty looks didn't stop but at this point i didn't care.

i was happy, i had a great bunch of friends, a great boyfriend and i was finally accepting myself too.

currently we were all sitting in tori's house, jade was sitting beside beck, cat was sitting beside andré and tori was making dinner while me and robbie were sitting on the floor our backs to the couch. we were all watching a horror movie. we were all having a sleepover at her house.

"hey!" robbie shouted and i looked over and seen jade had put her feet up on his head.

"shhh, foot rest shhhh" she said robbie stayed quiet and let her keep her feet up.

i giggled and turned back to the tv. it was a really intense part and robbie frantically grabbed my hand. i blushed and smiled at this.

suddenly something scary happened and robbie, cat and andré started screaming.

robbie hugged me stuffing his face behind my neck to avoid the tv, also making jades feet fall.

"there, there it's okay" i said to him stroking his hair and he hugged me tighter.

"dinners ready!" tori shouted and everyone got up. robbie pulled his face away and i slapped his checks lightly in encouragement.

"cmon get up" i said standing and giving him a hand.

"ooh! chicken" cat said giggling and sat down cross legged.

we all sat down at ate until jade threw some food at tori. tori scoffed and threw stuff back at her.

"oh no" i said as some food hit me in the face. andré laughed at me so i threw some at him.

it turned into a huge food fight and everyone was all dirty.

"tori can i use your shower?" i asked and she nodded, she took all the girls to her bedroom.

"you can all get showered and changed into pyjamas" tori said and showed us her en suite and the main bathroom.

"dibs en suite, i don't want any boys walking in on me" i called and they all sighed.

after i showered, cat went in after me and i was drying my hair with a towel for now and i heard shouting. i ran down the stairs in my pyjamas and towel in my hand.

"i'm going to kill you robbie!" jade screamed and he squeaked. jade chased him around and he ran away.

"what's going on?!" i asked beck and he looked at me arms crossed.

"robbie accidentally walked in on jade showering and he- well seen her" beck said and my mouth dropped in amusement.

"wow, he's really getting killed this time" i said and beck nodded. i wasn't mad at robbie, beck told me it was an accident and it's pretty hilarious.

"jade i'm sorry!" robbie shouted and jade just yelled.

"beck! corinna! please help me!" robbie shouted and me and beck looked at each other and sighed.

"jade!" beck shouted trying to grab her and when he managed to grab jade, i quickly rushed toward robbie.

"i'm sorry jade" robbie said and she scoffed and tried to lunge at robbie but beck held her back.

"for robbie's safety he should probably sleep in a locked room tonight" beck said and the rest of the group came down the stairs.

"what happened?!" tori asked and jade sharply turned to her.