-9-

corinna's pov
the message was really spreading and everywhere i went in school i would get looks or get whispered about.

i was avoiding robbie at all costs because i had my suspicions with rex.

i was sat at the table where we eat lunch and i was aimlessly chewing on whatever was in front of me.

"hey guys, who wants to come over to my house tonight for a crazy night of fun!" tori announced and i looked at her quickly.

"i'm in." i said and she nodded and smiled. the rest of the group agreed and robbie came over and sat down.

"what are we talking about hm?" he was kinda opposite me so i didn't make any eye contact.

"we were just talking about hanging at my pla-" tori started but robbie cut her off by saying he was in.

"hey corinna have you been avoiding me?" he asked and i sighed.

"can we not do this right here in front
of our friends please" i asked and he agreed.

"it's not like we're beck and jade" he said and i looked at him surprised while beck and jade glared daggers at him.

"not cool man, we broke up" beck said and robbie apologized quickly.

"get your boyfriend in order or i will and it's not way you're planning on doing it" jade said who was now glaring at me.

"well well well, if it isn't little miss perfect" a male voice said with hands on my shoulders.

i turned around and seen elijah.

"may i speak to you, privately" he asked me and i groaned and stood up following him to the car park.

"hey, i didn't mean to listen to your conversation or anything but 'robbie's bisexual girlfriend' is kinda got a ring to it" he said and it clicked in my head that it elijah who posted it.

"you look like you've figured it out so here are your options, you dump robbie and date me or i kiss you right now while robbie watches and i tell him you think the post was rex"

this was not happening.

"yeah neither bye" i said and elijah grabbed my face and kissed me. i pushed him away and wiped my lips.

"what the fuck" i shouted and there were shouts coming our way.

"what the hell man, you just kissed corinna!"

"corinna? why did you kiss him?"

jade and robbie.

"he kissed me robbie, i did not want to kiss that" i quickly tried to explain while the shouts of jade were being drowned out.

"hey robbie, corinna here thinks your little buddy rex made the post" elijah said leaning on robbies shoulder.

"you do?" robbie asked sadly and i scoffed.

"of course i don't it was elijah he quoted your 'robbie's bisexual girlfriend' thing!" i shouted and robbie scoffed.

"so who do you think it was before you knew it was elijah hm?" robbie asked and everyone went quiet.

"robbie-"

"i already know, rex is my best friend and will always be, i don't want you coming between us with your drama" robbie said and i looked at him.

"what are you trying to say?" i asked sadly and he looked up as if he was trying not to cry.

"we're over, for real this time" he said walking away and i just stood there.

"cori-" whoever put a hand on my shoulder i just pushed it off.

i drove myself to school this morning so i got in my car and just drove off.

i went for a drive on the highway and kept getting calls from lots of people. i ignored them all.

i stopped on a random street off the highway and started banging my steering wheel out of anger, sadness and hate.

my life was going swell until this all happened. i wish i could live in the night me and robbie seen the original star wars trilogy together.

my phone started ringing and since i had nothing else to do i answered it.

"corinna, oh my god where are you" it was jade and she sounded really concerned.

"i don't know somewhere off the highway" i answered and she let out a sigh of relief.

"you missed beck beating the living crap out of elijah" she said and i laughed slightly.

"come back when you feel better okay?" jade said to me and i agreed to do that.

i texted tori to see what time everyone was going over and she answered with 8pm.

time skip
i knocked on tori's door, i had done myself all nice up. makeup beck got me,
my hair was done all nice and i had a cute outfit on.

"hey cori- wow you look amazing" andré said, he had answered the door.

"thank you andré, i decided i'd go all out" i giggled and he smiled, he let me to a table where tori was setting up uno.

everyone was here, even robbie.

"corinna you look beautiful" tori said and i smiled.

"i know" i joked and cat laughed rather loudly.

we all just ignored her and tori dealt me out 7 cards.

i had a good set and was pretty happy with the way things were going.

"i gotta pee be right back" robbie said standing up and going to the bathroom.

"i'm surprised it's not awkward, considering you and robbie and stuff" tori said and i looked at her.

"robbie's here?" i joked and she laughed awkwardly as did everyone else.

"do you think you two will end up together again?" beck asked me and i furrowed my eyebrows.

"i thought this was a night of fun not interrogation time" i said and they all looked at each other.

"so you wouldn't go out with him again?" andré said.

"i love robbie, of course i want to go out with him again, it's just him who wouldn't want to go back out with me" i said sadly and tori awh'd.

"i was rooting for you guys!" she said frustrated and robbie walked back out.

"what did i miss?" he asked and no one said anything.

"just sit down!" jade shouted at him and he quickly rushed to his chair.

"uno" i said putting a card down which meant i only had one left.

"uno" robbie said and i glared at him jokingly as he returned it.

i picked up a card since i wasn't able to play my final card and robbie won the game.

"not fair!" i shouted and robbie faced me.

"you're just mad because you lost" he said to me jokingly and i laughed.

"well i'll win next time robbie shapiro!" i exclaimed and we both laughed.

"god i love you" robbie blurted and everyone shouted at him.

"i'm sorry, it's just i had too" robbie said and i looked at everyone confused.

"robbie wanted you back so we asked you all those questions to see if you wanted him back so that he could make a move because he didn't want to if you were uncomfortable or didn't want too" tori explained and i blushed.

"you were willing to give up on us just so i would feel comfortable?" i asked him and he sighed.

"yes i don't want you to ever feel uncomfortable at all" he said and i squealed and hugged him.

"so am i forgiven?" i asked and he nodded and kissed me. there were a chorus' of awh's but they soon turned into gross'