Introduction and Story Requests

DISCLAIMER: MEMOIRS: A BWWM FANTASY/SCI-FI SHORT STORY COLLECTION IS THE COPYRIGHTED WORK OF STEPHEN J. EGNER FOR VIEWING ON WATTPAD. IF YOU ARE READING THIS WORK ON ANY OTHER SITE, IT HAS BEEN TAKEN WITHOUT THE AUTHOR'S PERMISSION AND SHOULD BE CONSIDERED STOLEN. TO ALL THOSE LOOKING TO POST OR PUBLISH MEMOIRS ON ALTERNATIVE PLATFORMS, I THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST BUT AM NOT LOOKING TO PURSUE SUCH OPTIONS AT THIS TIME.

Hello, and welcome to my second BWWM short story collection. This project began from all the great story ideas I had that couldn't fit in the grounded, real-world setting of Moments, the stuff that was just a little too fantastical or "out-there" to belong with regular slice-of-life tales. Memoirs will also possess a bit more polish than its predecessor, with more foreplaning and structure to the collection itself instead of uploading whatever I happen to have finished.

That being said, I'm still taking story requests for this collection, so if you have an original fantasy or science fiction idea involving romance between a white man and a black woman, be sure to post it in the comment section below.

And as always, I thank you for your continued support and loyalty. It's always heartening to read your comments and see your votes when times are tough, even if its just a quick "lol" or smiley. 

Enjoy the read, my friends.