XIV. Abduction (Pt. 3 of 3)

The examination room was small and sterile, filled with multiple arms boasting cruel devices with purposes I didn't wish to contemplate. Daniel cracked open an eyelid to watch them as the tentacle arms placed him on the table, and I gave his hand a quick squeeze before clearing my throat.

"S-so, we have to act quickly at this point. First... uh..."

I wracked my brain harder than I ever had to arrive at a way to keep our hosts busy, but nothing popped into my head. I never was good at keeping a lie going.

"Your participation is not necessary at this point, human female. We will engage surgery to replace his spleen and then breeding shall commence without delay."

A wicked-looking drill arm spun up and lowered towards Daniel's stomach, and I felt sweat trickle down my neck as I willed a solution to pop into my head. If the aliens were clueless enough to be tricked about human mating rituals, I doubted Danny would survive the operation they had planned.

"Getmeouttahere!" Daniel whispered in panic.

The drill bit screeched as it drew closer to Daniel's delicious abs, but I was at a complete loss. We needed to overload their systems to shut them down. Overload. Shut them down. C'mon, think. Think!

"Aleesha!" Daniel squeaked in terror.

A sudden thought struck me, one that simultaneously revolted and excited me. It was our only card left to play, I consoled myself. It would get us home and we'd never speak of it again... but we'd give the aliens exactly what they wanted.

Or at least, make them think we were giving it to them.

"Oh! Oh, Daniel!" I said, doing my best to sound aroused. "The sight of that drill has caused my... pancreas... to move into position for breeding."

The drill arms stopped a hair's breadth from Daniel's skin, and he gave an involuntary shudder of relief. I wiggled in what I hoped was a seductive pose to distract the watchers, stalking close as the arm pulled back. I took a deep breath, then climbed onto the table to straddle Daniel as delicately as possible.

"Oh wow, they're actually-! I mean, this is excellent. Proceed to breeding, please."

I furrowed my brows at this strange thought, which might have given us away. Thankfully, Daniel was quick to cover for me by "waking up."

"Uh... ah! I have been revived by the female's... courtship... posture. My spleen is also now filled to bursting, and I am prepared to engage in breeding!"

He paused at a strange crackling sound in our heads, which I stiffened to identify. It was so familiar... I could've sworn I knew what it was.

"Why has breeding not commenced? Is there another problem?"

Daniel's blue-green eyes met mine as I looked down again, and I pursed my lips. There were a hundred problems with what I was about to do. I'd never even considered holding hands with a white guy before tonight, and now I was preparing to make out with him as loudly and grossly as possible. Maybe this was a dream after all.

I stiffened as a powerful hand gripped the small of my back and pressed down. Try as I did to resist, Daniel was just too strong. And as my chest pressed against his to bring us face to face, I realized a part of me didn't want to resist at all.

"Remember. This is just so we can escape. It doesn't mean anything." he said.

"Of course." I replied, tucking a strand of my hair back. "Nothing at all."