A Rough Diamond (Synopsis)

What would happen when the natural cobra Jade Silver, daughter of the billionaire Terry Silver,  meets Tory Nichols, the toughest girl in Cobra Kai. But even worse, what would happen when she enters the "stupid karate war"?

Terry it's certain that Jade will coach the Cobras and make them win the All-Valley, after all, he had never had another student like his own daughter, they have a complex relationship, but he knows that as soon she has what she wants she will leave, but she needs to stay, so Terry makes a deal with Tory, after all, Jade will stay if she founds love.

Quotes:

"The only thing I know, is that if I had been around, you wouldn't have lost that fight, honey".

"You never heard about her? She is Jade Freaking Silver!".

"You have guts, lady".

"Once a cobra, always a cobra".

"You are a lucky girl, Nichols. Don't screw it".

"For the billionth time, I would never cheat on you!".

"Just get the hell out of here! Everything was okay until you arrived!".

"Why me? There are more people in the world".

"Kid, don't enter this war".

"Really, now you are using your daughter? That's low, even for you, Silver".

Authors Note:

Hey, guys! I'm excited for publishing this story, it's a weird thing, but I swear that it deserves attention, I will try to update once weekly at least.

BTW, the quotes could be from any of the characters, also, English isn't my first language, so excuse me if there are grammar or spelling mistakes, feel free to let me know, so I can correct them!

Disclaimer: I don't own the Cobra Kai or Karate Kid characters, they are property from their respective creators. Only Jade Silver and others belong to me. I don't accept any kind of copy or repost of my story.