Silver, Nickels and Tickets (Chapter 6)

Third-person POV:

15 minutes later, they arrived to a familiar place to the Nichols girl. It was the Golf 'n Stuff parking lot, she had memories, fighting people, and pushing someone into breaking an arm. She shivered at the sound replaying in her head.

"What's wrong, Nicky?" the green-eyed girl asked while getting of the Harley.

"Nothing, it's that I came here a long time ago, and I did something kinda wrong"

"You have nothing to worry about" she took her hand, "you came with me now, follow my lead" she said, looking at her in the eyes, and helping her to get off.

"Thanks, Jade" she said, squeezing the other's hand and letting go of it.

"Come on, Nicky. We are going to have fun," Jade said, pulling up her hood.

"Why you always use a hood?" Tory asked.

"It's for not being recognized that easily, it could turn into a mess sometimes," Jade said, chuckling.

"Yeah, I read about that" Tory said, "and a lot of other things".

"You were stalking me, baby girl?" Jade whispered in Tory's ear.

"No! I was doing research!" Tory said, turning into a blushing mess.

"If you say so" Jade chuckled, and took Tory's hand, leading her into the building.

"I don't have that much money for games," Tory whispered.

"Well, I have a surprise" Jade said taking out a big bag full of nickels. 

"How much it's this?" Tory amazed asked.

"300 hundred in five cents coins" Jade said chuckling "Nichols, take your nickels"

"You really like spending money," Tory said, lifting the bag.

"Nop, but I wanted to have a good time, and this is for a lot of games"

"With what you want to start?" 

"Let's have a guitar hero match" Jade answered, they ran to the arcade game.

They spent hours and hours playing, they had an amazing amount of tickets, so they decided to go and change them. Tory decide to keep going while Jade was in the bathroom.

"Welcome to Golf n' Stuff, how can I help you to..., what the hell are you doing here?" a big boy with dark skin asked-yelled.

"Chill down, I came here in peace," Tory answered the boy.

"Yeah? You sure you didn't come to break an arm?" He exclaimed.

"I wasn't the one who broke it, and you know it," Tory glared at the boy.

"Get the hell out of here!" Chris yelled.

"No, I want to change my damn tickets," Tory tried to keep it calm and cool.

"I'm not turning my back, so you can steal other toys!" Chris told her.

"You know what? I'm gonna come back later, when your annoying ass isn't here," Tory said, leaving the gift shop.

"Tory, everything okay?" Jade said, returning from the bathroom, and looking at the gift shop.

"Yeah, let's collect more, and later we change'em" Tory said, faking a smile.

"Sure, but you need to catch me first," Jade said, running away from Tory.

Chris instantly pulled out his phone.