Drama We Can Live Without It and That Is When It Started Going South (17)

~Time Skip 6 hours~

Jade's POV:

I'm leaving the class when someone takes my hand and drags me into the bathroom, it's not someone, it's Tory, I knew her hands.

"Look, I'm sorry, Jade," she told me when we arrived.

"About what?" I asked, there was tiredness in my voice.

You sound utterly pathetic.

"About trying to control you, and later telling you that I didn't give a fuck" she told me while she caressed my hands.

I sighed, that wasn't what I was expecting.

"Sure, Tory, whatever" my voice sound exhausted, I looked at the floor.

"You are not honestly forgiving me, Jade," she told me, taking my chin.

"Tory, don't talk to me about honesty, if you aren't telling me the truth" I sighed.

"You sound like a broken record, what truth are you talking about?" she asked, looking me with her hazel eyes, I'm sure mine were honey or the same color as hers.

"I don't know, because I don't have a fucking hint" I lied to her, maybe with lies I will receive the truth.

"Hey, it isn't anything bad, I swear" she smiled at me, come on Jade, use that fucking acting classes.

Yeah, use the shit they taught you at that shitty boarding school.

You are back, what the hell happened to you?

No fucking idea. But I'm back, bitches.

Yeah, to continue making my life a living hell.

Answer her, you idiot.

"All right, I trust you," I said, 'smiling' at her.

"I don't like when we fight, Jade," she told me.

"Me neither" I hugged her.

Oh, come on, she is fucking lying to you!

She is, but I can't help myself, I just love her so much, even if she doesn't feel the same way.

Soft bitch.

Yes, I'm. Just for her.

Do you want another fucking arrow? That shit hurt as hell.

I hope I don't have to get another one this time.

You are gonna get another one for your birthday, want a hint? She is a liar.

Tory stops hugging me and kisses me, I kiss her back, she corners me against the sink, while the kiss starts to get hotter.

"Tory, I need to go," I say between kisses.

"Why?" she says, starting to kiss my neck.

"I need to see Samantha" I feel as she is sucking my neck, I know what she is doing.

"For that stupid science project?" she sucks harder.

"Tory, you are hurting me" I say, and try to push her away, "and yes it's for that"

"Calm down, babe," she tells me while sucking in another part of my neck, "it's just a reminder in case that bitch wants to do something with you," she tells me.

"I will never let that happen, don't worry" she stops and smirks.

"Perfect"

"Let me guess, now I have like three marks in my neck, am I right?" I asked.