The One Desire and Choking On Your Alibis (Chapter 12)

Sam's POV:

I have another suspension for a week, ugh! Everything was okay until Tory pulled out of nowhere and with an incredible, hot and famous backup!

I don't know if I'm jealous of Tory for being with Jade, or just of Jade for being herself. That girl has everything, and it's because of her dad, and her stupid last name, and of course because of her stupid pretty face. She could tell anybody to go and eat shit, and they will be completely in love with her.

I'm experiencing it by myself, she threatened me, and attacked me, and here I am, dreaming awake. God, this is horrible, it's a strange addiction that I have with her, it's an obsession, I can't stop thinking of her touch, or her deep green eyes, or the protective she is with Tory, and I want her to be protective with me. I know that I shouldn't even think about this, I'm with Miguel, and he is a great guy, but he is... just not her.

Jade's POV:

After having a cute meeting with the nurse, I head to go and search for Tory, I'm worried that she will fight any Miyagi-Do or something, she could get stressed when she is under pressure.

I have the impression that LaRusso it's quite obsessed with me, since our little fight in the laser tag, I have seen her everywhere I go, I don't know if I'm getting paranoid or some shit, or she is really everywhere.

I finally spot Tory, she was talking with Mikey. 

"Missing me already, babe?" I ask her, smiling at her, I give her a kiss in the cheek.

"Yep, I can't stand this dumbass" she said, talking about Mikey.

"Hey!" he exclaims, we chuckle.

"It's true, you are annoying," Tory tells him.

"Well, he is a cobra after all," a male voice behind me said.

"You used to be one," Mikey told him.

"Until I realized that an eagle can kill a snake," he continued.

I turned around and faced him, he was the boy with the purple mohawk that was in Golf n' Stuff, he had a kind of weird scar in his lip.

"And who are you?" I asked him.

"Haven't you heard about me?" he asked.

"I suppose you aren't that famous as you think, sweetheart," I told him.

"The name is Hawk, and I will take care of my mouth, princess," he told me, menacingly.

"Well, Parrot," I started.

"Hawk" he told me, pointing his mohawk.

"Same shit, you are an animal after all," I looked at him straight in the eye, "If you have a brain you will not mess with me, unless you want a new haircut" I saw how his eyes were watering, "it means a lot to you, right?" he nodded, "then use that thing up your shoulders" I told him, dangerously closer to him.

"I'm not scared of you," he told me, with a hint of doubt, it was working.

"It's because you don't know me" I got closer, "and hope that you never do it" I was giving him a death glare.

"Whatever" he said with a trembling voice, and he was gone at the second.

"Damn, girl," Mikey told me, "remind me to not mess with you"

"We all know that he is using a facade," Rickenberger told me.

"Well, I'm choking on his alibis" I told them, "now it's time to release the hawk"