The Truth Untold and Looking Only Directly At You (25)

Derek's POV:

Time skip of 2 weeks.

Jade's birthday is coming, and I'm currently at a jewellery, she told me that someone stole the necklace I gave her like two years ago, it was a unique design, I hired someone to create it, so she couldn't find it in any other place, I still have the design, so I'm gonna buy it again for her, but with better materials, this time.

"Mister, the necklace will be ready in approximately two days" the man in the counter tells me.

"Great, I need to pay half of it, right?" I ask.

"Yes" he says, and I pull out my debit card.

"Half of it will be 2 millions, do we agree?" he nods.

"Exactly, mister. When we have it done, we will call you" he gives me the data phone, and I enter my code.

"All right" he gives me the card.

"Do you want a voucher copy?" he asks me.

My phone bleeps, indicating the purchase made.

"No, thanks. I will be pending, thanks so much" I shake his hand and head out of the store.

I'm walking to the car park where I left my Harley, when a black van arrives near and closes my path, I instantly take the razor out of my jacket pocket.

"Calm down, pretty boy" I hear a deep familiar masculine voice.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I ask.

"What the hell am I doing here? Being loyal to your father as you should" he answers, and I scoff.

"My father's dead" I cross my arms, with the razor still in my hand.

"The soul of my brother is still in you" my uncle tells me.

"No, man, you're nuts" I answer to him.

"Go inside the van" he commands me.

"I beg your pardon?" my tone is offended, "I walked out of that life to never enter again"

"Listen here, little twerp" he takes my arm aggressively.

"Leave me the fuck alone, Gregory" I warn him, pushing him back.

"Derek, Derek, Derek" someone from behind me said, I instantly recognized the voice I wished I have never heard in my life, "I'm so disappointed for you, honey".

"As you can see, nephew, I didn't come alone, and it's time for you to understand that you were born into this world, and nothing that you do, will ever change that" he said squeezing my shoulder.

"What do you want?" I ask while sighing.

"Dump the Silver whore" my mother answers and my fists are already closed with great intensity.

"Leave her out of this" I tighten my jaw, "and don't you dare be calling her like that".

"Her father owes us money or a life" Gregory explains, "dump her, or she will end up in a dumpster".

"But she hates her father!" I instantly grew worried about Jade.

"So what? They are still family, they share the same blood, and we want to see Silver blood" I think I just turned pale as my mother smirks, "that chick turned you into a softie" she gives me a hard pat on my cheek.

"I don't want to break up with her" I glance at my motorcycle, "she is my everything".

"Well, get ready to bury everything, son. Or she lives in public humiliation after being dumped in national television after the karate tournament where you will participate".