You Don't Give Two F*cks, and The Ice Melting (Chapter 18)

Author's Note: In this chapter there will be a lot of addiction problems, remember don't drink or smoke if you are underage! Or even if you aren't, it's bad for health. And also a little of abuse.

Third-person POV:

Jade clenched her fists, her knuckles turned white because of the immeasurable quantity of force she had, she repeated to herself to calm down, she believed it wasn't true, that Tory will never do that.

Meanwhile, a girl was talking with her father.

"Sam, I think I broke her," he said, looking at the Silver girl.

"Dad, we need Jade here, and for that, we need that her trust in Cobra Kai is ruined" she answered her dad.

"But this seems more personal, it's because of that girl, Tory?" he asked his daughter.

"No, dad, this is because of the All-Valley" she crossed her arms, "without Jade, they will not win"

"Are you sure, Sam?" 

"Why are you asking me that?"

"I saw the way you look at her, are you jealous and want to ruin her relationship?"

"Of course not"

"Sam..." he was interrupted.

"I want to make her our adviser, she has clearly more experience than all the students from Miyagi-Do" 

"But, don't you think it's bad saying it like that, I mean, look at her" he pointed to Jade, who was sitting now in the floor, she had a lost look.

"And now you are gonna tell me that it was bad doping her?" she screamed-whispered.

"Yes, it was terribly bad," he screamed-whispered.

"You told me, to bring her here, why are you scared?" 

"I know, but seeing her reminded me of her father, plus, I told you to bring her here in an ethical way"

"I did it"

"You doped her! With some cigarettes!"

"Yeah, but she accepted them!"

"Because she is depressed!"

"So, what?" she started to scream louder, "Her girlfriend is the one to blame!"

"Sam, we should help her, you know smoking is bad" 

"Dad, she is not our problem, and what if she turns out to be like Robby?" she looked at her dad, "we helped him, and he turned his back against us"

"Robby feels betrayed" he told Sam, "that's our fault"

"Jade already feels betrayed, but in this case, it benefits us," she explained.

"Robby felt betrayed by Cobra Kai too, and he returned there" he said, "it has so many cons that plan"

"It will work, dad" she smirked, "trust me" she walked away, she approached the instable Jade, and sat beside her.

"Leave me alone, Sam," she said.

"We need to do the project," Sam replied.

"I don't give a shit about that stupid project" she got up, "I'm going back to New York"

"What?" Sam freaked out, "Why?" she squealed.

"I'm tired of being here, now leave me alone" she started to walk to the house, she was searching something in her jacket.