The Twins of Telepathy

When they all got back to their hotels they did what they planned and booked a ticket out of Athens. And to make the loss of money sting a little less they each booked their least favorite form of transportation.

Gideon chose flying. He did not like going up into the air and declared, whenever he could, that if people were meant to fly, they would come with wings. Any chance of him getting over that fear went out the window when he took his first flying class at Hogwarts.

Everything was going pretty well and Gideon was actually starting to enjoy himself. Until his broom started jerking around uncontrollably and threw him off. He broke his arm and his fear got stronger.

Kathy chose sailing. She hated going out to sea because she would get seasick every time. Now before Hogwarts, she didn't enjoy the water but she could suck it up and handle herself when she needed to. But then she was pushed into the black lake by Mabel and her goons who knew that she could not swim. She might have been fine if the giant squid hadn't scared her within an inch of her life.

When they got her out of the lake she was practically petrified, as if she had looked into the eyes of a basilisk. She stayed in the hospital wing for a week in a bed that had no view of the black lake. Even after she recovered and went back to classes she was never the same. She never really went anywhere near the lake again and would flinch every time she saw it.

Pacifica chose buses. She had a pretty bad experience on the Knight Bus, a magical bus that was driven by wizards. Everything was too chaotic and the beds never stopped rolling. She couldn't even stay inside the bed because the wild driving would always make her fall off.

And even muggle buses weren't any better. They took a very long time to get anywhere and some of them were pretty gross. Once she went to go to the bathroom on the bus and it was so gross that it ruined buses for her. She also liked big spaces and being able to walk around and stretch her legs. She couldn't do that on a bus. At least not the way she wanted to.

So in the end the trio didn't feel bad about missing their scheduled departures.

Once that was said and done the friends went to bed and got as much sleep as they could. The next morning, after properly disguise themselves, they met up again at the Acropolis then walked down to a little cafe to have breakfast. There were certain parts of the plan they had yet to discuss.

They ordered their food and the waiter walked away. When the waiter came back with their food, they began their discussion.

"Since we need to gather intel on the twins we'll be attending their shows. Now should we all go to the same show or all go to different shows?" Kathy began.

Gideon shrugged. "I don't know. What do you think would be best?"

Kathy also shrugged. "I don't know. That's why I asked you."

Pacifica sighed. It looked like she would have to start this one. "I think that both have some positives and some negatives. For example, a positive for going to the same show is that we wouldn't need to worry about backup."

Kathy nodded. "Because backup would already be there. Brilliant thinking Paz!"

Pacifica blushed and smiled. "Oh, it's no problem!"

"A negative is that the twins might find out how our aliases are connected and figure out it's us. If they think we're strangers then they might get suspicious that we're hanging out so much." Gideon said.

Kathy nodded. "That's true. But maybe we can hang out a little less to avoid arousing suspicion."

Gideon added on. "But what if they put together that the three friends they're looking for are us? This could completely blow our cover!"