chapter 1-10

Chapter 1: Du Xian ER

毒仙儿 (Du Xian Er): Du= poison Xian=fairy Er= used to call someone close

Night

Recommended for you

It's really quiet. Occasionally, sounds of beasts howling and wind blowing through the grass could be heard. The moon is embedded in the dark blue sky. Under the full moon is a pool of water braved by shallow fog. In this dim white mist, a graceful figure is faintly discernible.

"Miss, I've found out."

At one side of the pool, a person in dark clothes knelt on one knee with her head bowed to express her respect for the beauty in the water.

"En......talk......."

That young woman's voice sounded sweet like the clear spring in the mountains. In this silent night, it's particularly pleasant.

"Five years ago, miss and Murong Xin Lian went into the palace together to visit the then guiren1 Murong Xue Lian. Miss stole the glowing pearl that the emperor had gifted to Murong Xue Lian. Murong Xin Lian found out and told prime minister Murong Tai. Murong Tai punished miss with the home punishment (being beaten with a wooden stick on the back). Then he sent miss to Jing Xin An......"

Hearing this, the young woman chuckled.

So it turned out that this was the reason. No wonder when she woke up, she was in a broken house at the back of a nunnery without a single person around her.

Hearing the young woman's laughter, the person in black paused. Before she wondered why miss let her go investigate this, but after she investigated, she understood. Originally, she thought her own life was miserable, she didn't expect that miss's life was even more miserable. Being beaten half to death by her biological father and thrown in the nunnery to fend for herself. It seems that being born in a rich and powerful family was not necessarily a happy thing.

Seemingly to have realized the person in black's emotions, the young woman laughed heartily: "I'm alright, you can continue."

"From what this subordinate discovered, the glowing pearl was actually taken by Murong Xin Lian. She let the maid at miss' side Fei Cui hide it in miss' chamber and deliberately framed miss. Now, Fei Cui has become Murong Xin Lian's confidante and head maid."

Recommended for you

"Oh......So it's like that ah......Fei Cui, Murong Xin Lian......"

The young woman lifted a wisp of black hair and played with it in her hands. White fingers played like snakes with the black hair, making the black hair seem like it's a waterfall. Really beautiful.

"Miss, do you want...?"

The person in black made a 'kacha' hand gesture.

This nasty pair of master and servant used such low means to frame miss. Should have killed them long ago.

In the person in black's eyes flashed a hint of ruthlessness. Just a nod from miss, and she would immediately go to xiangfu2 and kill those two bitches.

She knew the person in black's loyalty, but she had never thought about wanting the other party's life. After all, she is not 'her'.

The real miss Murong, she's afraid, must have already died after the twenty slaps from the wooden stick. Now, she's just a guest from the other world. As long as they don't provoke her, she's too lazy to bother with those small characters.

"Am I not the biological daughter of the first wife? Why does this Murong Xin Lian from the illegitimate line dare to do this to me? Could it be that Murong Tai's first wife is so muddleheaded?"