chapter 76-80

This chapter was edited by ororomunroe90

Chapter 76 Feng Cang's disease (2)

The day to leave for the tournament of the four countries drew near. Each time, the tournament of the four countries had ended at the end of the year; when it's new year in the four countries. This time, Bei Zhou's contingent was led by Feng Cang. Coming back to Yanjing, he didn't even rest for too long before Feng Cang had to be on the road again.

Recommended for you

"Feeling cold?"

Inside the carriage, Feng Cang warmed Murong Qi Qi in his embrace.

It's been five days since they have left the capital. Knowing that Murong Qi Qi didn't like the bumpy ride in the carriage, Feng Cang especially let people put a very thick mat inside the carriage. No matter if it's sitting or lying down, it's a lot more comfortable.

"Still good."

Murong Qi Qi leaned back in Feng Cang's arms while thinking about all those people in the other carriages who she didn't wish to see. Her mood would turn bad then.

Bei Zhou had sent four men and four women. Among the four, there were two who Murong Qi Qi already knew......Wanyan Bao Zhu and Mu Yu Die. When she saw Mu Yu Die, Murong Qi Qi was thinking why, when she had previously stepped on her foot, she didn't break her toes. Really let her get off too easily!

Although all this time, Feng Cang was very caring towards her, but there were so many butterflies fluttering in front of her and even looking with infatuated expressions at her man, making Murong Qi Qi very unhappy.

If it weren't for her image of a lady, she would've certainly go forward and sent the two of them flying! Even the people around her didn't like those two.

Since Su Mei got to know about the two's calculations against Murong Qi Qi, her heart was stuck with a breath unable to let it go. Now they are even more unpleasing in her eyes. Each of her movements has been stopped by Murong Qi Qi. If it wasn't because of the tournament of the four countries, Murong Qi Qi would've long nodded and let her get rid of them in private.

"Wangye,1 when will we arrive at Yongzhou?"

This time, the place where the tournament would be held was one of the four Bei states, Yongzhou. It's located about a half month away from Yanjing.

Recommended for you

Seeing that Murong Qi Qi asked this question every day, Feng Cang couldn't help but pinch her nose.

"Can't sit any longer? Why don't benwang2 take you out to ride a horse?"

"Ride a horse?! Really?!"

The moment Murong Qi Qi heard that, she became interested. She immediately hid her lazy expression and sat up. Her eyes were shining like crystals.

"Good! Riding a horse is a lot more comfortable!"

Seeing that Murong Qi Qi was happy, Feng Cang naturally hoped that every day, Murong Qi Qi would sparkle like this. He immediately told people to stop the carriage and let people lead his horse to them. He launched onto the horse with Murong Qi Qi. With one whip, the horse spread out its hooves and ran joyfully towards the vast wilderness.

"What? Wangye took little wangfei3 for a walk?"

In another carriage, when Jin Mo heard this, he immediately stood up.

"Ruyi, didn't you stop wangye? Today is the fifteenth!"

"I couldn't stop him, ah!"

Ruyi pouted with some injustice.