chapter 101-110

Chapter 101 Want to admit defeat, not a chance (1)

When Wanyan Kang mounted the venue, Murong Qi Qi returned to her seat and nestled into Feng Cang's arms. She looked lazily at Longze Jing Tian.

"Don't look at him!"

Sensing that Murong Qi Qi's gaze had stayed on Longze Jing Tian, Feng Cang turned Murong Qi Qi's small face towards him.

"Aside from me, don't look at other men, especially him!"

"Why...why is he special?"

Seeing the strong jealousy in Feng Cang's eyes, Murong Qi Qi pretended not to know anything. She opened her eyes wide, making them look more innocent than those of a small deer and blinked at Feng Cang.

"Wangye,1 tell me!"

"Puchi...."

Seeing their miss acting so coquettishly towards guye, 2 Su Mei and Su Yue retreated to a side while smiling because the couple needed space to exchange some intimate words.

"Don't look is just don't look!"

Feng didn't like the way Longze Jing Tian looked at Murong Qi Qi. Although the way Li Yun Qing looked at this little woman was also not usual, but at least he had a degree of relaxation, unlike Longze Jing Tian. His (LJT) eyes were like a hunter looking at a prey. Besides, there had been a marriage arrangement between Longze Jing Tian and Murong Qi Qi in the past. If it wasn't because something had happened in between, which made him write the 'breaking off engagement' letter; by now, Murong Qi Qi would've been his Jing wangfei3.

Just the thought of this charming person in his arms, almost becoming the bride of someone else, made Feng Cang's heart feel very uncomfortable. Besides, it seemed that Longze Jing Tian had discovered the good of Murong Qi Qi. He's beginning to pay attention to her. This made Feng Cang become even more vigilant. The feeling of having his woman being thought about by another is bad!

Recommended for you

"Qing Qing, what did you talk about with ah Kang just now?"

Feng Cang's lips reached Murong Qi Qi's ear and gently bit her earlobe.

"Tell me, tell me, what did you talk about? Does it have something to do with Longze Jing Tian?"

The hot air at her ear and also the way Feng Cang gently bit her ear, made a burst of numbness spread through Murong Qi Qi's body. She quickly pushed Feng Cang away.

"Wangye, there are many people here! Wangye, pay attention to your image!"

"Alright! Qing Qing, if you tell me about your and ah Kang's little secret, then I'll let you off!"

It's not easy to let Feng Cang be at ease. Longze Jing Tian is a lump on his heart. That's why, he needed to figure out this problem.

"Alright..."

Seeing Feng Cang being so persistent, Murong Qi Qi put her hand in a circle against Feng Cang's ear and whispered in it.

"Really?"

Feng Cang's eyes were full of smiled.

Recommended for you

"Qing Qing is the best!"

"Humph! Of course!"

Murong Qi Qi raised an eyebrow.

"This man had once humiliated me. Wangye, don't you know in this world, women and small-minded people are the hardest to deal with? That I didn't give him something in return then, doesn't mean that I've forgotten the humiliation he brought me. So, I'll let ah Kang teach him a very good lesson in my stead!"