chapter 73

This chapter was edited by ororomunroe90

Many thanks to our sponsors: Jennie Yang, Atchara Brown, Arunothai Detklahan, Sinad Jaruatjanapat, Jem Marquez, Rochelle Remolana, Xocolet

Click here for the first part of chapter 73. Not suitable for underage people.

Recommended for you

Chapter 73 The enemy (1)

In the past, this woman came to beg him, saying that she didn't want to marry Feng Cang and that she was being forced to. She used flower-like tears to touch him, making him stand up against Feng Cang. Finally, he boosted her to the position of crown princess.

Originally, Wanyan Hong believed that everything she had said was true. Only later on did he discover that in Yu Shi Shi's heart, there's another cunning plot.

That year, since Feng Cang's body became sick, Wanyan Lie finally dispelled the intention of making Feng Cang the crown prince. She couldn't become the crown princess, couldn't become the empress, that's why she cancelled the engagement before marriage. That's why she climbed onto his bed like a dog and begged him, the just-been-titled crown prince.

And he was stupid enough to believe her and thought that he was the hero saving a young maiden from the claws of something evil. He didn't think that this woman didn't actually care about him one bit. All she cared about was his status, his position as crown prince and all the splendor and riches he could bring to her.

Now, she gave birth to the first imperial grandson. Her position is more secure now. So, she doesn't need him anymore. Her sinking, lonely heart is also beginning to miss her old lover. She is also deliberately thinking about how to let him, a country's crown prince, wear a green hat. This woman is really a slut!

"Your highness, calm down your anger!"

A young man, with his face covered in white powder and his lips had a touch of red paint, came to Wanyan Hong. Soft hands touched Wanyan Hong's body.

"Hurting your body because of anger, this person will feel heartache!"

This young man was but fifteen years old. His features were delicate. It's just that his face was covered in white powder, which made it difficult to see his original face.

"Your highness, let Nu er1 serve you!"

Recommended for you

While the boy was talking, he pulled Wanyan Hong's hand and let his hand probe into his thin clothes. When he touched the smooth surface inside, Wanyan Hong's face showed a smile.

"It's still Nu er who is good! Come, this crown prince will pamper you very well!"

"Your highness, you're really bad......"

Inside the room, it was spring. Yu Shi Shi dreamed a beautiful dream. She dreamed about her and Feng Cang. He loved her very much and showed her so much affection. He let her go to the clouds and she also tried her best to meet all his......

"It seems that beloved fei2 is very satisfied with this crown prince's arrangement. It seems that you want more......"

Wanyan Hong's peculiar voice came into her ears. Yu Shi Shi raised her head. She saw Wanyan Hong lying on the couch at one side with a boy in his arms and he looked coldly at her.

"Ah......"

Yu Shi Shi quickly pulled up the quilt to cover herself. She didn't cover herself fully yet, when Wanyan Hong's sneer went into her ears.

"What's there to cover? Which part of your body hasn't this crown prince seen?"

"Your highness!"