chapter 91-100

Many thanks to our sponsor: Lisa Moua

Chapter 91 Shaking the heart moving the soul (1)

Not waiting for Murong Qing Lian's palm to fell on Su Mei's face, a big hand grabbed Murong Qing Lian's wrist tightly. Su Mei looked up. It turned out to be Wanyan Kang.

Recommended for you

"Tsk, tsk. Xi Qi's people are very bold; daring to teach this highness's person on Bei Zhou's territory. Very great, ah!"

On Wanyan Kang's mouth hung a naughty smile, but his gaze swept sharply over Murong Qing Lian's face.

"Don't know who gave you the right to beat this person!"

Wanyan Kang's appearance was outside Su Mei's expectations, but it was inside Murong Qi Qi's expectations. Seeing Wanyan Kang being 'a knight saving the beauty', Murong Qi Qi remained silent and continued to bandage Bai Yi Yue.

"Is she not my third big sister's maid? As long as she came from my Murong fu1, I can beat her!"

Murong Qing Lian gritted her teeth. Her right hand wanted to be free from Wanyan Kang's 'shackles'. However, unexpectedly, the other party's strength was great. It almost crushed her bones.

Seeing Murong Qing Lian like this, Wanyan Kang sneered. He threw her hand away, making Murong Qing Lian fall onto the ground.

"Cousin-in-law, why does Murong fu have such a woman without brains? Is she really your sister who came from the same mother?"

"She's born by a concubine. Originally, concubine Liu was a maid at my mother's side in charge of the rough work......," Murong Qi Qi answered Wanyan Kang very cooperatively.

"So, it's like that!"

Wanyan Kang made an expression as if he had suddenly realized something.

Recommended for you

"Born by a concubine? No wonder she doesn't have any manners! Seeing cousin-in-law's every gesture, that's what a model of ladies should be like. This highness thought that every miss of Murong fu was like that. Ah, in the end, she came from a concubine. The person is already ugly, I didn't expect the brain also to be filled with poop. The true master hasn't spoken yet, but a little silly girl by a servant pretended to be the lady. Really don't know what kind of teaching that is!"

Only now did Murong Qi Qi truly gain an insight on Wanyan Kang's 'viciousness'. Although, she had a poisonous tongue, but she needed to take many things into consideration and also needed to maintain her image. So, she couldn't be unrestrained like him. This Wanyan Kang is really funny! How come there's such a weird prince in Bei Zhou's imperial family!

"You, you!"

Murong Qing Lian was so angry that her teeth grinded against each other and made 'keke' sounds.

Because of her outstanding ability, she got Murong Tai's favors at Murong fu. The servants also saw the wind and set the helm. They saw that she got the prime minister's love, so they all respected her. Never did they treat her differently because she's from the illegitimate line. Instead, it was Murong Qi Qi, the legitimate miss, who was bullied at the fu. Over time, Murong Qing Lian gradually forgot her origin.

Saw the wind and set the helm: to act pragmatically

Now, Wanyan Kang repeatedly saying 'born by a concubine', 'illegitimate', 'a little silly girl by a servant', made her feel embarrassed like never before. Her face also changed from red to pale, from pale to black. In front of this prince from another country, her pride was trampled on by his foot. Especially, that 'ugly', made Murong Qing Lian so angry that tears rolled in her eyes.