Chap 8; Study

<Y/n's Point of View>

"The Second Sino-Japanese War was the military conflict that was-" Midnight-sensei was teaching our last class for today, she was our history teacher so she was teaching about our history.

Although, I wasn't fully paying attention to it. My eyes kept wandering around the classroom, to my classmates and teacher's desks. I wondered what type of wood it was made from. With the thought of asking Midnight-sensei if she knew.

"Though she's talking about history right now, so she probably doesn't know what wood it is." I talked mindfully to myself, nodding slightly as I stared at Midnight-sensei. She seemed to have noticed my nod and smiled to herself proudly. I wonder why she smiled.

Ding Ding Ding

Ah, school's over. I wasn't able to pay attention again. I shook my head, placing my hands on my cheeks. It was about war anyway, I don't like those things.

Midnight-sensei perked up as she heard the bell ring, looking over at us from the front. "Well, that's the lesson for today~" She smiled fondly at us as she collected her things.

We all raised up, bowing at Midnight-sensei with her waving at us as she was about to leave the classroom. Although she stopped midway. Glancing at us with a smile. "Regarding the end of the term exam, I hope you all do well along with Class 1-A."

And Midnight-sensei finally left the classroom, waving at us again.

Itsuka-chan came to my desk, as I collected my pencil, my notebook, my All might designed eraser. Placing it neatly inside my All might designed bag before zipping it up.

"Y/n-san, did you get all that?" Itsuka-chan asked, her bag over her shoulder. She gave me a rather concerned smile, as she held her bag. I shook my head, replying with a, "No." She sighed, as if knowing I would answer that.

Itsuka-chan might as well be a mind reader, since she always guesses my answers.

"Itsuka-chan, do you actually have a mind reading quirk?" I asked with curiosity, leaning closer to her and staring at her intently.

Itsuka-chan chuckled softly, shaking her head which made her bangs flutter a bit. "Not at all, I was actually hoping you wouldn't say no." She composed herself after she laughed, taking a plain blue notebook from her bag and handing it to me.

I took it carefully, inspecting it. "I wrote everything down, you should be able to copy it." I held her notebook, feeling happy. So, I gave her a hug.

"Always Class 1-A this, Class 1-A that. They shouldn't be mentioned all the time." Neito stood beside me and Itsuka-chan, exclaiming as he waved his hand with a despising look on his face.

"Midnight-sensei was talking about doing well along with them, that's a normal thing." Itsuka-chan retorted back to Neito, looking at my brother to which he shook his head.

"One day, they have to stop causing trouble for Yueei." Neito sighed, grabbing my All might designed bag and putting it over his shoulder. "They already made it in the news about fighting a villain, what else are they doing but damaging the school's lawful reputation."

"Oh right, Ochaco-chan's friends. Midori and Aida were fighting the Villain named stain. Along with another boy, with red and white cotton candy looking hair." I thought to myself, holding onto Itsuka-chan and resting my head on her shoulder.

Itsuka-chan sighed lightly with Neito's remark about Yueei's Lawful reputation. I suppose she wasn't able to say anything else about that matter. She patted my back softly, looking at me. "Y/n-san, time to let go."