Chap 7; Phone Number.

<Ochaco's Point of view>

"Was that your Boyfriend?" Gunhead asked, Covering his mouth. I blushed and shaked my head, "N, No!" I looked at him, A blush still Covering my cheeks, "I, I have a G-Girlfriend.."

Gunhead snickered a bit, "Then wouldn't your Girlfriend be jealous when you're calling someone else on how they're doing instead of her?" I looked at him for a moment, in a pause. "Y, You're right."

"Why Don't you call her right now! I wouldn't mind!" Even though I couldn't see Gunhead's face, I could tell he was smiling.

"S, Sure."

I haven't talked with Y/n since Internships started. She already told me she wouldn't be taking any. That she'll just be taking classes at Yuuei. So she should be fine.

I scrolled through my contacts list. Looking up and down, Insearch of Y/n's name. Until I finally Realized, I didn't have Y/n's number.

"I, I Don't have her Number.." I Told Gunhead, "Eh! She's your Girlfriend and you don't have her number?" Gunhead seemed surprised as well, pouting a bit too.

"I'll just ask for her number After internship ends.. We haven't been dating long after all." I closed my eyes, smiling.

[Exactly that night]

Ochaco kept rolling and rolling in her bed, "I don't have Y/n-san's number!" She Shouted out, "Maybe she just forgot to give me her number.."

"Or maybe we both forgot!" Ochaco hugged her pillow to death while kicking her feet. "What if Y/n-san doesn't want to give me her number?" Ochaco asked herself.

Ochaco threw her pillow up to just kick it, "No! Y/n-san isn't like that."

"Wait!" Ochaco Sit up Straight, "Maybe she is! I don't even know her that well!"

For about 2 hours, Ochaco kept kicking and trying to get up her confidence to just Goddamn ask Y/n for her number.

[After Internships]

I looked down on the ground, Repeating words over and over again, "I just need.. to ask Y/n-san her number. That's easy!" I tried reassuring myself, Walking to school. "Y/n-san wouldn't mind, she'll be happy. You'll see."

I looked up, Almost near Yuuei. Surprisingly Bouncing up from seeing her at the Entrance, She waved goodbye to the Driver and talked to Her brother.

I walked nervously towards them, Y/n about to go and walk with Monoma-kun. "Y, Y/n-san!" I called out her name and she Immediately turned her Head to where I was.

Her eyes Widened a bit and she turned back to monoma-kun, Saying a few words to him. To which he seemed to snarl and roll his eyes, Turning around and continue walking inside Yuuei.

Y/n waved at me and I finally reached her, "Y/n-san, Good morning!" I greeted and smiled at her. "Good morning Ochaco-chan."

"Want to walk to school together?" I asked And Y/n nodded her Head quickly.

<2nd point of view>

You nodded your Head and both of you walked together. "Y/n-san, I wanted to ask you something." Ochaco said, You looked over at her.

She closed her eyes and let out a breath, Trying to relax herself because stress causes Bad things to happen.

She opened her eyes and Looked over at you, about to ask you for your number when she noticed a bandage on your Forehead, being covered by your Hair.

"Y/n-san, What's that?" Ochaco asked, Raising her Hand and touching the bandage on your Forehead. You touched it as well, Already forgot about it.

"Oh, I got it from Mei-san."