Chap 4; First Date.

You sat down at your desk, The time about to tick to 4 pm, End of school. Out of nowhere a thought came to your mind, "I'm going to go on a date with Uraraka-chan today."

Neito was confused to why you rejected him about going home, Worried you won't even be able to go back without a Map or Without A car.

"I'm 15, I can ride a train." You quickly replied to him and he smiled widely, "Yes! With that attitude We'll be able to Defeat Class 1-A! Watch out Because we won't warn you! We'll Defeat you!" Neito started rambling while Yelling through the Limbo window, so you just Told the driver to leave and he did.

You waited patiently, Excitement feeling your Stomach. Even your cheeks were dusting a bit of pink. You always wanted to know what it felt to have a First date and what's better, it's actually with Someone you have a crush on. Not someone your family tried to hook you up with.

A few students walked by you at the Gates, You tried to shake away your nervousness, Praying that Ochaco hasn't left yet. That's when you heard it. Her voice, One of the Things you loved about her. It came from a few feet away, so you looked at the Side, Seeing Ochaco with a couple of Girl friends.

You stared at the Brunette, Seeing her smile brightly like the sun. You assumed they were talking about something funny because she was also laughing and God, Was it Contagious.

Ochaco's eyes trailed and both your eyes Met, The butterflies were Flying around in your stomach and you felt light-headed, Could you even move? Is what you thought.

Ochaco blushed as she realized it was You, The red spreading around her cheeks and to her ears. You waved at her, Letting her know you were waiting for her.

Ochaco stopped in her tracks, Right infront of you. Her friends stopped as well, Noticing it was you. All of them seemed to Say some goodbyes to Ochaco, You even Hearing 'Call us if you need help.'

You didn't understand the Situation so you just stared at Ochaco as she Looked down with Embarassment, Her Cheeks still A bit red.

Ochaco waved goodbye to her friends, A goofy smile on her face. "You look cute when You're smiling." You blurted out, Scanning her as her cheeks turned back to red.

<Y/N first Person point of view>

"W, What is it.. Monoma-san?" Ochaco asked me, Looking to the Side, not looking at me. I noticed the way she called me, We're going to be close soon.. so, "You can call me Y/n." Ochaco seemed a bit caught off guard,  she did a weird Bending position that made me smile a bit.

Ochaco stared at me for a second, before Coughing. I quickly handed her a handkerchief in my pocket and told her to use it. Her flustered face looked cute. She looked to the side, Coughing into the Handerchief. "Y, You can call me O-Ochaco.. If you want to."

I felt happy with that.

"Okay, Ochaco-chan, Let's go on a date." Yes, I Nailed it!

I stared at ochaco, Waiting for her answer. She looked like a tomato about to explode. It looked cute.

Ochaco knew she shouldn't and couldn't reject this. Everything now is for her family. You're her girlfriend now anyway, either she liked it or not. She needs the money and she'll do whatever You want to get that.

"S, Sure, Where are we going?" She asked me. For a moment, I stared at her confused and I raised my brow with Curiosity. "How about you decide?"

Ochaco looked back at me Confused, It seemed like we were both confused with each other. "This.. is our first date.." a small shade of blush was visible on my cheeks and I looked down, "It wouldn't be fun.. if you didn't have fun. It wouldn't be fluttery."