Chap 1; Poor?

You sat on your bed, Reoccurring the things that happened at the Sports Festival. Maybe you should have already known or maybe you just tried to push the Facts aside.

Yes. The fact was- Your Crush is poor.

You tilted your head a bit, Looking up, "Maybe I should have noticed it when her Bag isn't branded.. or the fact she doesn't change her shoes everyday." You nodded your head, "I should have Noticed."

You layed down, Looking up at the ceiling where Stars were Decorated. "But she was really cute today." You exclaimed, "And hot too."

"I wish I could have beaten that Bakugo's ass." You trailed off for a minute, "Oh right, I did."

"What should I do about it?" You closed your eyes, Heavily Concentrating. Though you were Neito's Twin Sister you aren't as.. what you say, Sociopathic as him?

You're in Class 1-B but you don't hate class 1-A, Probably because your crush is in that classroom. "Maybe If I concentrate hard enough I can do it.." you shaked your head right and left until your Brain exploded.

"I wish I was as quick thinking as Neito." You Opened your eyes.

You flinched a bit as your Bedroom door slammed open, You Sat up Slowly, Looking over at the door, Seeing Neito Holding a Bucket of Ice Cream.

"Y/n, I heard we're going to have a New maid." Neito closed the door behind him, Walking over to you and Handing you a small spoon with a Long Handle. You raised your eyebrow. Neito trying to open the Bucket of Ice cream but failing miserably.

"But, I thought Kazuichi was a Good butler." You Grabbed the Ice cream and plopped the Lid Open. "Well, It's just normal."

"Almost everyone who applied to become our Servant always came for the Money." You Dug the Ice cream quickly, Placing the spoon in your mouth and licking it off. "How much do they get paid anyway?"

"1 million Yen, Was what dad told me. Every month too." You nodded your Head and Neito finally opened himself Up, Almost stabbing the Ice cream and making it fall from your hands.

"But today was so Annoying! Those class 1-A's Are nothing but Snobs! Just because all of them got to Top 30 does not mean they're better than us!" You continued licking the Ice cream, continuing to tone him out.

"And That stupid Bakugo too! Such a Snob! Because they fought villains?! They're better than us! Class 1-B aren't runner Ups! We can be better than them!" Neito kept going like that for an hour before the Ice cream ran out.

"Snobs..!" Neito cried Emotionally, "Class 1-B is going to Defeat them Someday!" He then Proceeded to walk out of your Bedroom.

You stared at him as he locked the door, "The ice cream tasted good but I probably shouldn't lay down when I just ate."

You toned about half of Everything Neito Complained about, Not completely forgetting the First thing he said. "The maids get 1 million Yen a Month?" You scratched your cheek, "That's a bit small."

"Would it be big for Uraraka-chan because she's Poor?" You thought, "Should I make her my maid because She could get paid?"

You looked up, Imagining Ochaco wearing a maid outfit while bringing you a tray of Sweets. "Nah, I don't really like sweets."

"Hmm.. Maybe I should just ask her to work for me." You layed down on the bed, "Maybe She'll even Accept if I asked her to be my Wife."

"Ouch, my tummy hurts."