Piolet

Regina's POV:
"Ms.Mills your on in 5" says the backstage manager.
Tonight was my fashion week show and almost all of nyc was here. I peek through the curtains and all I can see are flashing lights.
"2 minutes!" The same guy yells to me. I nod and begin to focus. As I close my eye someone comes from behind and scares me "BOO!" "AHH" my stupid best friend Katherine Is laughing her head off.
She's in an amazing blue flow dress I designed for her. "You scared me kat" she hugs me "I was trying to scare the nerves out of you" "thanks you look amazing by the way!" She spins and I laugh "well you made it" the backstage director hands me a mic and tells me it's time to go out.
3...2...1...I got this
My music begins and I walk out mid runway.
I stop and wave for a minute till the music lowers down enough for me to begin. " Good evening everyone, I want to thank you for joining me and my amazing team tonight to see our hard work out on display for the very first time. Sit back and enjoy the show." I smile and wave good bye.
The show was amazing. The models walked down the runway so well and they looked amazing in my work. The music was unbelievable and there was no tech issues. The night has been a total success. The last surprise is my new kid collection I hear over the speaker "And now from Mills fashion to you we have the new kid collection." The crowd cheered and the cameras flashed. My nephew was the one modeling for the kids and I saw him and couldn't help but take out my phone and snap a picture. We make eye contact and he smiled bigger. Once the show was over I was in the back with my sister Zelena and my nephew robin and my best friend Katherine. We were laughing and taking pictures in my room. Me and the girls were drinking champagne and robin some kind of juice a few models walked in took pictures with me then left then my pa came and told me a photograph/journalist wants to do a interview with me. I asked if it would be quick and she said it should be about 15-20 minutes. I told everyone to step out to the rooftop where the after party was and I would meet them later. I fix's myself up quickly and tell my assistant to let the photographer in.
"Ok so this is Regina Millls and Regina this is Emma Swan." I signal for her to leave and I tell Emma to sit.
"So Ms.Swan what are we doing?" I sit as well and fit my suit a bit. She was also in a suit but no heals and her hair was up in a braided ponytail. " I was hoping we could do a special on you and your company for this months lady boss magazine." She takes out some of her work and I look. "You're really talented."
She smiles " I have some of you from tonight want to look?" I nod and she turns her camera on and starts to loom through all the pictures from tonight. I take the chance to look at her more throughly and can't help but notice how beautiful she is in a very masculine yet feminine way. "Ooo here" she shows me and it's a picture from the red carpet. I dont rem seeing her take the picture but yet again all
I could see was flash. " what do I have to do?" She looks up at me and smiles "so we would first have my team contact your team and have them promote the magazine publication while we do shoots of you in the office, in a studio, and out side of work like personal life. The idea is to capture your life what it's like to work so hard and manage such a busy life like yours. I would also write bout your company where you started, some obstacles that you over came and where you are." I hate to say it but I was kinda into how passionate she is about her work. "Okay this sounds amazing I'll have you leave the information with belle" I hand her the pictures back and she grabs them. "Oh and how bout we tease with a picture together?" I suggest her head turns liking. The idea "yeah we can both post in our social media"

After a few try's because we couldn't stop laughing "how's this one?" She looks at the picture and smiles "I like it you look really nice

After a few try's because we couldn't stop laughing "how's this one?" She looks at the picture and smiles "I like it you look really nice." I look at her and try to hide the blush creeping up on my face. "Thanks I like it too your smile brings it to life." She smiles
Silence continues for a minute or less "are you staying for the after party?" I ask her trying to make things less awkward "I actually dont have a pass." She say not breaking eye contact with me. "You dont need one I think we could sneak you in I know the boss" she laughs and looks away. "Weren't you gonna ask me some things?" She looks back at me . "Well I asked you the main question, now is only asking for your number so we could stay in contact and when we can set up the next meeting?" She gets a little closer "depends if the meetings about business or if you are thinking something different dear?" I lean even closer to her "well I was hoping I could take you out? Maybe outside of business." I feel my cheeks red and I can't help the stupid smirk on my face "I'm free tomorrow night." My eyes drift down to her lips then to her jawline and down her neck and she is just gorgeous. "I could pick you at 8"
She notices I have lost focus and so she put her hand on my high knee "that would be perfect Ms.Swan" she shacks her head no and raises her hand a little tiny bit
"Call me Emma, please" she brings her face closer to me I feel her breath slightly "ok em..ma" I say as I get even closer and now her breath is stronger in me. The tension is so high right now I dont know if it's her or the whole show but I want her. I put my hand on her face and she leans into it and raises her hand.
"What's going on Regina?" I look into her eyes and smile "we're about to kiss Emma now either you kiss right now or I'm gonna kiss you...your pick." She leans in and kisses me hard and I kiss her back. Her hand goes up my thigh and to my hip. I run my hand down her arm and they are so big I can feel her muscle through the blazer I squeeze them a bit then raise my hands and place them on her neck as I straddle her. She kisses me but I break the kiss and go a little more down to her neck I begin to kiss her down and she stops me.
"Regina stop." Her breath heavy. I come up and look and her as I wrap my arms around her neck. She leans in and kisses me one more time. Then moves me. "We should go up stairs to the party dont you think?" I fix my lipstick smug and laugh "your right are you coming?" She helps me up "yeah why not." I go to my bathroom and fix myself up and try and pull myself together.
I come out and walk with Emma up stairs we dont walk too close because of the press and Emma has been acting strange. We drank the whole night and danced. I introduced my friends to Emma and to everyone. Emma and I spent the whole night together and we had so much fun we danced and partied. The press must have taken tons of pictures but it was not my main concern at the moment. The last song was 'Best I ever had'-by drake and we sang it to the top of our lungs jumping around. And in that moment I felt like there was only us in the whole word we sang the song with locked eyes the whole thing was just perfect. Who was this chick?