Chapter 7

As I woke up I felt Emma's arms wrapped around me as I recalled the night before. Emma is so special and I feel as tho maybe she could be someone I want to be with forever.
As I start to dream about our future together I feel her grip loosen as she starts to wake up.
"Morning Regina." She opens her eye slowly opening one at a time. The sides of her mouth come up to a small but adorable smile.
I lean down and kiss her beautiful lips "good morning em" I try to lay back down but she pulled me into her arms and hugged me tight.
"Ouch emma your squeezing me" I pretend to be in distress but I can't help giggling in the process. "You know you love it." I mean she was squeezing me but I love being big her arms so I'm not complaining. She releases me as I startle onto her as she looks up at me.
She places her hands on my thighs as I just look at her for a second, "so what are the plans for today?" She asked. I know we have to start working on the project and we have our trip soon so we should be working but I'm always up for an adventure with her. "We should go down to the office to pick up some props for the shoots and the different scenes we're doing, but after we can go get dinner?" That plan seemed easy enough and a nice dinner at the end of the day is always a nice reward.
————-
We were finishing up picking a few items for the last scene and I was mentally ready to call it quits for the day. I ended up getting pulled into a few meetings because of something we added to my new collection, but I still managed to get time to help Emma with our project.
I hadn't seen Emma in an hour since she went to go get some papers, only until I felt two warm hands wrap around my waste. " are you ready to go get some dinner?" She kisses my neck softly which made me get butterflies in my stomach. "I'm ready to go anywhere as long as it's with you tho"
She laughed and turned me around so I was now facing her, she simply looked at me and smiled giving me butterflies.
The car was parked down stairs in the garage which hides us from press, so we thought.
I had forgotten that an upcoming actor was getting fitted upstairs for an upcoming red carpet and I was supposed to be designing the look. The building was flooded with paparazzi, as we came out of the garage they were waiting for the actor but our car greeted the instead, but they didn't care because Emma and I have been trending on instagram and twitter recently. This made us another hot topic that paparazzi usually went crazy for.
"Ms.Mills is there something going on between you two?"
"Is this more then just a work collaboration?"
"Emma is she your new girlfriend?"
"Ms.Mills do you have any idea what fans are saying about you two together?"
"They all love you do you have anything to say to your followers?"
We were getting attacked by them all but gladly we were guarded by the car and good tint.
Thanks to Emma's driving skills she got us out of that situation quickly and took us to dinner finally.
As we were eating our dinner emma brought up what had happened earlier that evening with the press.
"Regina I think we should just come clean it's not like it's some type of forbidden love." She's been pushing that we come clean which isn't the issue but she know that to make the project sell it better if we wait longer.
" I hate having to sneak around but you know that if we wait till the project comes out and we build the tension it will be better in the end" I tried to look at her but she didn't seemed too amused by response "Emma I don't want to hide just as much as you dont want to, if you want to come clean then we'll do it but I'm just saying to think about what they said" she looked back at me and smiled a little.
"How about we tease them posting only similar things that could tie us together but without actually having to post that we're together." She seemed excited about this idea.
"Ok I'm listening this sounds fun" her plan didn't sound that bad honestly.
"Ok so like we can post places we go but never post each other you know just similar things." I understood what she was getting at so I took initiative and grabbed my phone. I took a picture of my menu and wine bottle showing it the name of the restaurant. " ok I posted our first tease, your turn" she smiled and grabbed her phone deciding to take a picture of the wine display that ran along the restaurants wall. "Mines posted, now we sit back and watch them speculate." I couldn't help but just take in this moment.
The way she's fighting for this show that she truly feels something for me and i know I feel so much for her.
As we got home after dinner Emma and I decided to stay down stairs watching a movie. She changed into some sweatpants and a tank too which made her arms look amazing. I decided to wear my long sleeve top and matching shorts pj set. " people are already going crazy" Emma was sitting on the couch with more wine for me and a truly for her and a few blankets.
I walked over and sat next to her so that we could being together watch the movie.
We were about 45 min into the movie and Emma and I were focusing on everything but the movie.
We were now laying on the couch kissing while also fighting for air. I could feel her hand brush through my hair, her mouth feels warm on my neck as it go venturing other areas. Our mouths connected once more till she interrupted when I felt her  smile against the kiss "can we move this party upstairs Gina?"
I give her a quick peck and nodded and I could feel her arms tighten around me as she picks me up and took me upstairs.