Chapter 6

I felt Regina breath on my chest as she layer peacefully asleep in my arm. Last night was amazing our bodies work so well together.
Last night we managed to work a little before things got a little wild. I actually managed to snap a beautiful picture of Regina working hard at our project.
She is truly so talented and her hard work is so over looked and under appreciated so I decided to post the picture on my Instagram.

' DOES SHE EVER STOP?? Can't wait for everyone to see what we've been working on....but one thing we all know is the very talented Regina mills never disappoint us. She's the best I'm so lucky to be working with her' I followed with tagging her and the company along with some hashtags to boost our project.
Comment of fans start flooding in
@aurora : "can't wait for the new Mills collection🤩"
@killian: " Emma takes amazing pictures can wait to see what they create"
@granny: "seem really close...are you guys in bed 👀"
@mulan: "are they a thing?? If not I totally ship them💗"
I see a bunch more talking about why we're in bed and so many more just excited to see what we have In store for the future
I feel Regina's head starts to move and her arms stretch "morning Emma" she flutters her eyes open and smiles at me gently. This women is so beautiful it still takes me back. I kiss her forehead and return the good morning. She grabs her phone and starts to catch up on oh her emails and socials then I noticed a Instagram notification pop up and I quickly looked away "Emma... you posted a picture of me?" She had a shy smile and a slight blush.
"Yea I thought it was really good picture of you that shows how hard you work." I tuck a lose hair behind her ear as she smiles.
She gets leveled to my face and gently cups my face lightly connecting our lips in a soft kiss. "Your so sweet Emma" I kiss her back and wrap her tight into my arms.
———-
Later that's afternoon when we finished with breakfast which was amazing,Regina's a great cook, we went for a drive to this hidden spot where you can see the whole city and how pretty it looks at night. The drive was pretty far but Regina sang the whole time and did all these cute little dances that made the trip short. On the way we bought some food for later while we were under the stars. She said I can pick so we got Chinese food which she wasn't too happy about but I know she secretly loves it. When we finally arrived to the place she saw that I had payed for a company to lay out a really pretty picnic area with wine and romantic lighting and a really comfy picnic Matt and they even included a telescope.
"Emma what is all this?" She looks at me with tears in her eyes. I park the car and take her hand. "We've been working really hard on the project recently and the shoot is about to happen and I just wanted to surprise you with a nice night" she kisses my hands and looks out to the picnic area again.
She smiles and looks back at me and just looks at me for a second which made me blush alittle. "Your amazing Emma swan...I lo...Emma I'm really great-full that I met you that night because were since then my life has changed so much and I'm really great full for you." All I could do was smile like an idiot till  I fnailly spits out "Regina I'm beyond great full for you that's why I planned this to show you how much I appreciate you and everything you do for me" I kiss her hand and walk out to open her door as she lead us to the picnic mat.
"I got your favorite salad from your favorite restaurant and I got a grill cheese from the dinner down the street but I also brought your favorite wine." I was a bit nervous I just wanted her to like everything "it's perfect dear your perfect" she smiles and sits down to finally start enjoying the picnic.
After we ate we watched the sun set as she later in my arms tracing her finger over my stomach.
"Emma?" She looks up to me with these adorable puppy eyes and a beautiful smile on her face. I can't help but blush at the site of her beauty.
"Yes beautiful?" I try to hide the redness of my cheeks but I can tell she noticed because she had a little smirk on her face knowing she makes me nervous.
She cups my face and kisses my forehead "Emma...how do I know that you won't go anywhere? That you won't just make me fall in love with you and then you'll leave?" She looked so vulnerable and genuinely curious. I bring her hands to my lips and kiss them. I can't help but find her question adorable "Regina I promise you that I will be here as long as you let me. I'm not going anywhere if your not there with me." She jumps into me and knocks me over she kisses my face all over and I can't help but laugh at her reaction.
As the night went on we talked about some new ideas she had for her designs and I try and take photos of her in this beautiful candle light under the stars. She used to be shy when I took pictures of her but I think she's grown accustomed to me taking pictures of her all the time she is a walking price of art that always inspires me I can't help it.
The timer on my phone goes off to let me know that our reservation is up and it's time to head home. Regina walks with her arms interlocked with mine as we head to the car.
Once we were home she asked if I would spend the night again and of course I said yes.