Chapter 2

Regina's POV:
Last night was amazing. The show was a success, it's all over social media and the papers. The party was so fun my phone is full of snaps and pictures from last night. I come across a few pictures of Emma and I from last night.
But I never got her number I only gave mine to her and she hasn't texted me yet. I open Instagram and search Emma Swan.
Boom she was there. Wow verified. I open her page and see so many pictures, some of her personal life and other ones of her work. Wow she's really beautiful. I go through some pictures with her friends and some girls. I refreshes the page and saw our picture from last night with the caption.
'What an AMAZING show! The very talented@MillsFashion never fails us. The after party was unforgettable.@ReginaMill what a grand person, she truly is one of a kind, glad to say I made a new friend...looking forward to working together in the fue.' She followed with a few hashtags our managers makes us put. I get a few notifications
@MillsFashion
* 1 new follower > @EmmaSwan
* you were tagged in @EmmaSwan's picture
@ReginaMill
* 1 new follower > @EmmaSwan
* you were tagged in @EmmaSwan's picture
I followed her back and on my personal account liked and commented on the post
'it was incredible having you. You also are one amazing person,and I'm looking forward to future chats and to seeing what is in our future #sneaky'
She likes my comment. But I still don't have any messages. Then again like magic i get a notification
* 1 new message from @EmmaSwan
Emma:

 Then again like magic i get a notification * 1 new message from @EmmaSwan        Emma:

"They loved you last night."
she sent a picture she took of me leaving last night as I was getting into the car.

Me: I thought you weren't going to text
after all.

Emma: I'm not the type to be throat deep with
someone and never talk to them again .

Me: I'm glad you aren't.

Emma: so are you still interested in going out
later or will there be a rain check?

Me: are you trying to cancel so early dear,
That isn't so nice now is it?

Emma: no just wanted to check if we were on
   the same Page. I'm glad we are btw

            Me: me too :) so what time should I be
                    ready?

           Emma: is 8 still good

           Me: that's perfect. See you then.

          Emma: bye Regina ;)
I smile at her message and got out of bed to make breakfast. My head kinda hurt I grabbed an Advil then grabbed some egg and I put a slice of bread to toast. Once I finished my eggs I put them on a plate grab the toast and head to the table. I eat and take the Advil quickly heading upstairs. Once I was done I ran to the closet to choose an outfit good enough for Emma. I need something that will grab her attention leaving her wanting more. I mean I want her she's so mysterious I just need her. I decided on a tight red leather dress that is mid thigh length.
I pair it with some black stilettos and black little purse.
I curl my hair a bit and do some natural makeover with a signature red lip. I check the clock and by the time I'm ready it was 7:35pm. I grab my phone a see Emma had left a message.

              Emma:Hey Regina just wanted to let
              You know I'm on my way. Hope your
               Ready for tonight!

I can feel the butterflies in my stomach as I wonder what she has planed for us.
I rush to the bathroom to put on some of my Chanel perfume.
It was about 7:55pm when there was a knock at the door. I checked myself in the mirror once more before opening the door revealing the beautiful blonde standing in front of me.
"Wow Regina...you look amazing." I immediately begin to blush "thank you Emma. You also look great, would you like you like to come in?"
She smiled and blushed a bit at my compliment as she stepped inside.
"Oh Regina I got these for you" she revels a Bouquet of roses she was holding behind her back.
"They're beautiful Emma thank you, let me put them in the kitchen and we could get going if you'd like." I say beginning to walk.
"That sounds perfect" she followed behind me and looks around the house as we walk into the kitchen
"You have a beautiful home Regina" I place the flowers down in the sink and turn back to her.
"Thank you i designed it with some of my dads help"
We begin walking to the door once again as I led the way I felt Emma's eyes on my body.
I took this moment and decided that I would use it to my advantage and sway my hips with each step.
The car ride to the restaurant was just a bunch of small talk. When we pulled up to the restaurants I was shocked at how beautiful it was.
"Emma this place is amazing" she was already looking at me with a big smile
"I hoped you would like it" she gets out and comes around my side letting me out. She handed the keys to a vale driver as a waiter came up to us.
"Swan table of 2 please" the waiter nods his head and lead us to a beautiful table outside.
When we sat down we ordered some Apple martinis and a nice appetizer.
As Emma ordered I was distracted by the way her eyes were standing out with the blue button dotage was wearing. I assume she was done ordering when she cleared her throat snapping me back into reality
"I'm sorry it's just...that shirt really complements your eyes and I might have gotten a little distracted what were we talking about?" She smirked and I couldn't help but let out a nervous laugh.
"I dont mind you staring Regina, to be completely honest I haven't been able to keep my eyes off you this whole night." This sends my cheeks into the brightest color of red and a big smile creeps on my face.
As the night continued we just kept getting to know each other and I really like her. We are very similar but also very different. There's also this sense of safety when I'm with her I feel like I can be myself around her at all times
The night finally comes to an end as we pull up into my drive way dying laughing at one of Emma's childhood stories of her fighting with her siblings.
I look over at her and we locked eyes and the car that was once filled with laughs was now silent.
"I had an amazing time tonight Emma." I say taking the time to examine each part of her beautiful face
"I did too Regina...we should do it again soon?" I nod and look toward the house
I really dont want this might to end and I'm not ready to go to bed just yet
"Would you like to come inside for some drinks, I really dont want tonight to end" she smiled and practically jumped up
"Thank god I didn't want it to end either, I would love too" we both laughed at her reaction to my invitation and headed inside