Chapter 5

It's been a week since Emma slept at my house. That day was so amazing and I've wanted her to come back ever since. We haven't had time to hang out since but we talk on the phone everyday. Last night she FaceTimed me while I made dinner and we cooked together actually. Of course I made some nice lasagna and she made a grilled cheese but at least she didn't order food that night. I've been missing her alittle extra today and I've decided I would asked her to come over tonight since we're both off tomorrow and Sunday . Just as I grabbed my phone my assistant came in and pulled me into an urgent meeting.
It was about 5:30pm when I finally got a break from work. I noticed Emma had called me not too long ago, I called her back and settled Into desk
The FaceTime call rang about twice then Emma's bright smile lit up the screen
"Hey Regina...wait are you still at work?"  She was in the car I assume heading to her house.
"Hey Emma, yea busy day what can I say." I shrug and finish up some last minute work before I can leave.
"You work too hard Regina you need to rest" she sounds like my sister who's always going on about me staying crazy late everyday at the office.
"I Actually have a really nice evening planned if all goes as planned of course" she had stopped at a red light and turned her attention to me
"What are these mystery plans if I may ask" I smiled and nodded "well I was hoping you would say yes to having dinner at my place tonight?" She smiled as she was driving again "that sounds nice what time were you thinking?" I hide my excitement and calculated that my paper work should take to long and I should be hime by 6:20 "um does 7 work?" She nodded immediately "that's perfect see you then Regina" she made me blush  slightly every she said my name "that you will dear" the call ended shortly and I packed up all my stuff and headed home.
I got home and showered quickly and chose a dark red dress that hugged my body just right but was still casual enough to be home. It was 6:55 and Emma should arrive any minute, the food was ready I made her favorite dish broccoli and chicken Alfredo pasta.
I pored myself an apple martini an waited for Emma to arrive. Shortly after there was a knock at the door. Emma was standing with a Bouquet of roses and a bottle of apple martini mix (my favorite)
After I sent the gifts down she pulled me into a tight hug with her arms wrapped around my waist I responded with wrapping my arms tightly around her as well she whispered "it's really nice to see you again" which sent gossebumps down my whole body.  We pull away and stand there in each other embrace for just second "as am I dear...I do hope you brought your appetite I made broccoli and chicken Alfredo pasta." Her eyes lit up as she picked me up and ran to the kitchen. We were both laughing like crazy as we reached the kitchen and she put me down.
I poured her a drink and servers our meals. The dinner went perfect, Emma and I talked the whole time and the funny part is we talk all day, everyday and never seem to run out of things to talk about.
Once we finished she help me clean the kitchen and asked if I wanted to watch a movie now that we finished eating. We sat on the coach and snuggled up close as she choose the movie.
We were half way done with our movie and have probably had 4 Martins since dinner, I noticed that Emma and I were both running low so I fill out glasses once more. After I was done I snuggled back into her side as she tightened her grip around me. I got distracted from the movie and was starring at Emma. Her face was so beautiful it looked my it was hand sculpted from the gods, her smile could light up the whole room, also her eyes were like a vast ocean full of all shades of blue.
I was so mezzerized by her beauty that I didn't notice she was now looking at me and not the movie
"You know Regina picture last a life time" my cheeks quickly responded to being caught my turning a bright red.
"It's not my fault your distracting" as I nudge into her a little. It was her turn to blush a little now and she looks away but then back at me.
The tension between us is so high I could hear my heartbeat.
She places her hand on my cheek and pulls me in closer now our lips where only inches apart she pauses and smiled "I really like you Regina" at this point I was sure she could hear my heartbeat as well.
"As do I Emma" we both stood inches always smiling at each other. Her eyes fall to my lips as she begins to lick her lips I lean in and allowing us to lock lips. We waste no time and I climb in to of her to now be in a startle position.
Her hands roam my body but I then feel her pull away "be fire we go on...what are we?" I smile and give her a quick peck on the lips then pulling back I say " well it's really early or labels but all I k is is that I just wanna be with you and no one else...hah about you" I feel her hand on my hip tighten her grip on my waist "I agree I want us to be exclusive...and maybe I can take you on a proper date?" I nod immediately "I would love that em".
She kisses me hard and wrapped her arms tight around me pulling me closer to her.we continue to drink and watch the movie before I know it Emma was sleeping and at that point I snuggle into her arms even more and rose off.